Monria Born

Dylan

My question is if i made an account through this site why am I starting in calypso forgive me if I'm missing something I'm just new.

Also how can I tell if I'm monria born or not?

Lastly how do I get to monria from calypso ?

Thanks ^^

Izz

Hey Dylan and welcome!!! When you signed up did you choose to be born on Monria? Maybe it's because Monria is a Calypso moon, ehhhhhh, idk as I signed up long ago and don't really remember the whole process lol. Send a ticket in to Support and ask them, they will give you all your particulars. You have to fly to Monria if you are on Caly as you can't tp to Monria. I'm sure if you pm someone in the forum they will come get you. Have fun and gl in-game!! :thumbsup:confused::havingamoment

Dylan

Hey thanks i just loaded the game and there is a mission I'm doing that sends me to Monria forgive me for my impatience and thank-you for the helpful advice ^^.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Dylan, if you are Monrian-born, you will go through your initial new player training on Calypso. Throughout that training it will reference Monria, and knowing that your ship crashed while on your way to Monria. However, when you finish that training, you will get a free lift to Monria and land in the Monria Hub.

We have Monria Community Advisers and Monria Mentors who are able to assist you through your beginning experiences on the Moon, so be sure to connect with one of them. You can find the list of Community Advisers here, and the list of Monria Mentors here. Looking forward to seeing you on the Moon eventually. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Dylan welcome to Monria I hope you enjoy it here :) we sure do ;)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Dylan, Welcome!

As you can see we have a great community here so just shout if you need anything!

Ant

Top Bottom