Monria Boss Waves Premier! 2nd April @SAGE

Bonnie

On Friday the 2nd of April at 2200ma time - (Calypso warp flight at 2130)

monria-sage.png

Hunters from all over the universe - Its time to join forces once again, for the first time ever we will be bringing the SAGE Boss Wave event to Monria!

Swunters will battle fearlessly during the mini Sage event before we arrive, then when we arrive the devs will ramp it up with waves of dev spawned Bosses!

Anyone can join, no need to register, and as always its free of charge. We will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

We will start at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). There will be an earlier flight for swunters @1700ma time.

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or meet us at Monria. We will begin to gather from 2100, flight at 2130.

Please remember there is a TP for Monria to Calypso if you want to leave later/early, mayhem can be entered from there and codex collected.

See you then!

Extra info -
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join too with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can.
The whole event will be live-streamed first by twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar and then the event will continue on twitch.tv/bonnieeu with giveaways and special prizes on both our streams

Swunt details kindly provided by Wrench and the crowbar crew -

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Its today!!! I am so excited to see what the VS team will throw at us!

While we don't have super high level boss mobs of the 4 normal mobs we have, there's still enough to keep you busy for 3 hrs, and then ... there's always Dunwich ... he likes to bring the pain. Maybe one day we can bring even more pain and create a run on heal kits. :p

Just as an FYI ... this boss mob spawning was set up ahead of time for the 3 hrs so don't be late because I'm the only one who will be present from the VS Team and I don't do mob spawning. Today is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter, so it's family time.

I'm anticipating that it will still be fun, and hopefully there will be some nice Globals and HoFs.

Catch you guys later. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm glad it went well, and I apologize for not being present after all ... sometimes RL throws you a curve ball and you just have to deal with it, but I was able to watch Bonnie's stream for a bit before RL took over and it looked like you guys were engaged non-stop. I saw lots of globals and big hofs, so I'm happy that happened for you.

Ant is the guy you want to thank because he's the one who set it all up for you. I already got some feedback from Bonnie, so I will be passing that on to Ant. It seems like the Shoggs were a bit of an annoyance, perhaps because of their size, but the Shogg boss was included to give some of the lower level players something as well. We like to be inclusive and cater to all player levels.

We will take the feedback under consideration to determine what the options might be, if any, because we give you what we have right now in the way of boss levels for Monria and would like everyone to be able to participate. The future might look a little different, but we are still in the early stages of more development for both Monria and Toulan, so just be patient.

BTW ... Avum got some photos for me from Wrench's event, and Leent got me a few photos from Bonnie's event, so thank you to both of you for the assist, it's appreciated. :thumbsup

Top Bottom