Monria Boxing Ring | Ant & Shadow | Something out of the ordinary happened!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
During our event on Saturday, Sep 19th, Ant and ShadowDragonV got into the PvP Monria Boxing Ring as they usually do to battle it out. After multiple kills on both sides, and Shadow launching Ant out of the ring a few dozen times, Ant decided to take his revenge.

He used a flamethrower on Shadow, but once she died, the flames never went out, when she revived and went back into the ring, Ant tried to cool her off by throwing snowballs at her ... didn't work. Then he decided that she deserved to be killed in a multiple of ways, which he proceeded to do, but after each kill, he resurrected her and used a different weapon to kill her again ... then

Something out of the ordinary happened, besides the flames never going out ... he used his flamethrower to kill her, and while she was still lying dead on the boxing ring mat, he continued to keep the flamethrower going causing a LOT of ongoing deaths ... you can see multiple skull and cross bones rising above your dead body, but you can also see her being moved around by the continuous killing, AND ... her legs waving in the air now and then, LOL ...

This video is a bit lengthy but I didn't want to cut it so you can see the true progression of what happened, but I chose appropriate music ... Mortal Kombat

Here is the photo Shadow took from the System tab in game of the multiple kills ... I just can't stop laughing at this, and when you actually see it happen in the video, I think you're going to have a chuckle or two ... these guys sure know how to have fun. :p

Shadow-Ant-Boxing-Ring-091920.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I had to revive this thread because it was the video that played right after the SPD parade video and I had forgotten about it ... this video cracks me up every time ... these two go at it anytime Ant is in the game and it's hilarious ... he now uses me as his go-to heal because it's faster to get back into the ring ... just love it.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
It was funny... I still have the pictures from the photoshoot we did afterwards, although we couldn't use any of my pictures since I was still on fire!! LOL

Entropia 2020-09-19 23.45.44.jpg

Entropia 2020-09-19 23.59.42.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, that was insane how you remained on fire all that time, it was just nuts, but a whole lotta fun. :p

Top Bottom