Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So far, I have hosted 3 DME 12 Hr Global Prize Giveaway events and each time our global count has risen. In August, our global count for the 12 hrs was 506, and in September it was 683.

Here's your chance to win 100 PED by guessing what our new global count for October is ... and yes ... we DID beat our September global count.

You only get one guess so consider the number that you post carefully, I'll know if you edit your post, and if anyone does, you will be disqualified. :p

This is a quick and dirty contest because everyone is waiting on the results, so get your guess in quick.

The total will represent both globals and hofs, I'm not going to separate them out.

Posting will end at 23:59 game time Sunday night ... you only have a few hours to do this. :D

The winner will receive the 100 PEDs on Monday sometime, or whenever they are on the Moon.

Side-Note ... if anyone enters a number lower than last month, I will reply to your post and ask you to please change the number, and once you have done that, then I will edit your original post and delete both my reply and your update post with your new global count guess. This way, your original post won't show an edit indicator, and all posts will be guesses only ... I have a "Silent Editor" forum Admin feature. :D
break-c.png

WHAT WAS THE OCTOBER GLOBAL COUNT -- POST YOUR GUESS
break-c.png

AND THE WINNER OF THE GLOBAL COUNT CONTEST IS
Chance " IC1B4U " Alphin
break-c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom