Monria VU 4.2 - The Order of the Elder Gods

BuckarooB

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB

KillerDawg

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB
About two or three weeks ago I got my chapter 2, about halfway through the 5k mission. Still looking for the others, and I am on the second 10k on Shoggs. I'll get them when I get them. Something for the future when I get the UL set I want to merge with the horns. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just to make things clear ... the Shub do not drop all 4 chapters, only Chapter 4, and I updated my post #3 to reflect that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Are chapters lootable in PVP?
If yes you can sell via a trusted PK (just a thought if lootable in PVP)
Chapters go to the Miscellaneous tab in your inventory I believe, so not lootable, but while they can be traded, they have no value to anyone else other than a decoration because you have to loot them yourself or your mission doesn't update.

Top Bottom