Monrian Born Program | How It Works

alien00075

The help program that started the game on monies is still relevant or does not help newcomers anymore? If the assistance program is still in force, then under what conditions can it be obtained?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The help program that started the game on monies is still relevant or does not help newcomers anymore? If the assistance program is still in force, then under what conditions can it be obtained?

Hi alien ... I'm going to be in the game about 19:00 game time today if you're on Monria. Meet me at the Main Crater and I can give you a starter kit. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We have with you how much time difference I have now 1 hour of the night?

I'm on my way into the game now, I only have a few minutes until a bit later when I'll have more, so if you're in the game, please meet me at the Main Crater. :)

SK0RP10N

Good day. I'm on the advice of friends with whom I work all the same started the game from the beginning. I was born in Monria and ask to register my personage SK0RP10N.If I can, can I get the starter kit and advice on the mentor's account.

Last edited:

SK0RP10N

Good day, my character name is BLATSK SK0RP10N WAR In the game abbreviated SK0RP10N. I started the game with Monria I do not speak English well I use Google translator. I would like to register a character on the site and, if possible, join the YAMATO repair.Can I get a starter kit for a beginner upon arrival in Monriore now I'm on Calypso.Please remove the top 2 The post of Google disgustingly translated.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Skorp1on ... you're doing fine with your posting, so no worries. I got into the game several days ago before I had an injury to my lower back and couldn't get on the computer, but missed meeting up with you. Let us know when you are back on Monria and either Kendra or myself can meet up with you to get you the starter kit.

In the meantime, please sign-up in this thread and list your full in-game name so that we can get you added to the Yamato guest list so that you can do ship repairs when they have them, which is usually after our travel schedules on Fridays and Sundays. As a Monrian Born, you are eligible for free space travel, so be sure to sign up at the link I gave.

Welcome to Monria, and hope to see you in the game after you get back to Monria. :)

SK0RP10N

Hi Skorp1on ... you're doing fine with your posting, so no worries. I got into the game several days ago before I had an injury to my lower back and couldn't get on the computer, but missed meeting up with you. Let us know when you are back on Monria and either Kendra or myself can meet up with you to get you the starter kit.

In the meantime, please sign-up in this thread and list your full in-game name so that we can get you added to the Yamato guest list so that you can do ship repairs when they have them, which is usually after our travel schedules on Fridays and Sundays. As a Monrian Born, you are eligible for free space travel, so be sure to sign up at the link I gave.

Welcome to Monria, and hope to see you in the game after you get back to Monria. :)
I flew to Monria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I flew to Monria.

I can't get in the game just yet, but will later and hopefully you'll still be around. I'm not at home right now and writing this on my phone, so if I don't catch up with you later today, then I'll leave a message in the morning when I'm available.

We'll eventually meet up. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi again. I am on Monria. Can i get Monrian Born starter kit ?

Hi Serg ... sorry it took so long to respond, but if you can tell me what time you'll be in the game on Friday, I'll meet up with you at the DSEC Forensics TP to give you a starter kit. I'll give you something extra for your patience.

The only time I won't be available is during my ship duties on the Yamato between 19:00 - 21:30 game time. I am -4 game time, so keep that in mind too. That would only be on Fridays and Sundays.

See you soon. :)

Top Bottom