Monria's Valentine's Day Event | Win Apartments

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Nice to see you here Elora :)
Good luck and look good for the event ;)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Sorry, yes, I was looking at the wrong thing.

I think the confusion was only down to me being stupid ;-)

Thanks for clarifying.

Hey Oleg,

For today's event I will use the data from the LA Viewer on EL. So people won't need to register for today's event and I'll pull the data between the times of the event. For the 5 week hunting event I selected all the mobs available in the event system, so it will be everything listed on the target mob and that event needs people to register.

For today:
Here's the shub names and maturities

Shub Combatant 17
Shub Patron 19
Shub Belligerent 19
Shub Contender 23
Shub Assiliant 23
Shub Pugilist 27
Shub Harridan 31
Shub Xanthippe 33
Shub Termagant 35
Shub Virago 40
Permagonia The Abadoned 43
Tempest The Eradictor 44
Castrantias The Void 47
Shub-Niggurath 50

For the Shogs:

Shoggoth Shapeshifter 2
Shoggoth Nestling 2
Shoggoth Nascent 2
Shoggoth Incipient 2
Shoggoth Metamorph 2
Shoggoth Transmogriph 2
Shoggoth Variant 2
Shoggoth Defiant 2
Shoggoth Permutant 2
Shoggoth Vicissitant 2
Shoggoth Malformant 2
Odium The Desecrator 4
Inchoate the Shapeless 4

Thanks
Ant

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
I completely brain farted this event and am on Toulan during it. I will be here for the week as I have things I need to gather for my shop.

I hope all who attended had a great time, I know you did, and Grats to all the winners in advance...well deserved!

Superraine raine r456

Once again u guys have outdid yourselves. :thumbsup. From the awsome tunes from Izz and Rose to the thrill of the sudden mass increase in spawns. 3 towers in mining . big Hofs in hunting. The thrill of the search and finds. Shoggoths were a blast to hunt. The fashion show party was a blast.

Great people, Great tunes, Great time Thank you :clap:swirlies

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The event was SO much fun, lots of things going on at once. I don't think I'll ever forget standing in the Shub Cavern 2 minutes before the event started and seeing people standing around by the usual area where Shubs spawn, but then --> when the clock struck 17:00, OMG --> I couldn't believe the instant massive spawn. It freaked me OUT. :eek:

I tried to get a photo of it, but it wasn't 2 seconds and I was a goner. :laugh

I did get lots of photos though, and some video footage at the Valentine's Fashion Contest when I handed out yellow and red heart-shaped fireworks for some to shoot off, so we'll see how that works out.

I'm going to try to get the event after-story done on Sunday. It will have all the details, especially the most important detail of all --> @Angel Of Shadows was spared becoming a Shub-Niggurath sacrifice to Cthulhu thanks to everyone's efforts. (hers included). I did manage to get a close-up of a Level 50 Shub-Niggurath Boss that we asked to have spawn too.

Entropia 2016-02-13 13-43-40-28.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to @Dark Moon Enigma for running another outstanding event and @sidekick069 who ran around like a big kid playing dress up for the night.

Nearly forgot our DJs for the night @Izz and @New York Rose you guys were fantastic and made the night even more special :)

Ant

I'm saving the DJ stuff for the after-event story because I want to do something special with that.

Just so everyone knows! :D

New York Rose

The event was SO much fun, lots of things going on at once. I don't think I'll ever forget standing in the Shub Cavern 2 minutes before the event started and seeing people standing around by the usual area where Shubs spawn, but then --> when the clock struck 17:00, OMG --> I couldn't believe the instant massive spawn. It freaked me OUT. :eek:

I tried to get a photo of it, but it wasn't 2 seconds and I was a goner. :laugh

I did get lots of photos though, and some video footage at the Valentine's Fashion Contest when I handed out yellow and red heart-shaped fireworks for some to shoot off, so we'll see how that works out.

I'm going to try to get the event after-story done on Sunday. It will have all the details, especially the most important detail of all --> @Angel Of Shadows was spared becoming a Shub-Niggurath sacrifice to Cthulhu thanks to everyone's efforts. (hers included). I did manage to get a close-up of a Level 50 Shub-Niggurath Boss that we asked to have spawn too.

I will have to take a break in mission.I have never seen that mob! Woot!

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP --> Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on the after-event story and will get it published as soon as I finish it. You know how writers are --> "does that sound right, let me change that, oh wait, one more edit" <-- not to mention all the photos I want to share as well, so there's some cropping that's going on with that too. And then there's giving acknowledgements to those who contributed extra to help make the event great. Don't want to miss anything. :D

You also know how RL can get in the way at times -- AND -- I still need to finish drilling the big-ass Lyst HoF I got. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom