New TKoE Penthouse HQs - Cthulhu Tower

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After the wonderful Trifecta announcement that TKoE would be the Official Crew of the Monria Yamato Mothership, run a TKoE society shop in the Monria Hub, and have a TKoE Penthouse HQs, I had to sneak back to the HQs to see how they were coming along on the decorating. There was solicitation for furniture and other item donations, and I was curious how that was going.

First, here's the interior snapshot of the TKoE society shop for those who haven't been to Monria to see it yet. There may be more items in there by now, but I know Xander was working on that. Each shop owner on Monria also has their own dedicated sub-forum at the Monria forum to market their inventory. I added a snapshot of the Estate Terminal as well so you can see where it's located.

MonriaHubShopEstateTerminal.jpg

TKoE-MonriaHubShop.jpg

This is what the TKoE Penthouse HQs looked like after a bit of decorating. These snapshots were taken a few days ago, so more could have been added, and you know I had to take a dip in the pool while I was there. :p

I added a snapshot of the Estate Terminal so that you know where it's located.

TKoE-CthulhuTwrPenthouseHQ.jpg

TKoE-HQ-1.jpg

TKoE-HQ-10.jpg

TKoE-HQ-11.jpg

TKoe-HQ-12.jpg

POOL AREA

TKoE-HQ-2.jpg

TKoE-HQ-3.jpg

TKoE-HQ-4.jpg

POOL SNAPSHOTS CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Xander Zan Catman

Yes thanks for posting!! Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can no longer save screenshots for some reason... says I dont have admin when i am the admin.

Its frustrating and I have given up on it for now.

XZC

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
So the Ctrl and Print Screen button won't make a screen shot for you?
THIS is why I hate windows 10. You finally learned where everything was when they shuffled it around in Win 7, so now they shuffle it again, take a lot out then rename it. Thanks Billy, just.... thanks.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Nice Pad guys :) I love the party lights :D

Daughter of Anarchy

I refused to watch the pictures, because I'm sure they included too much awesomeness and would have only cause them to become jealous - hahaha.

Top Bottom