Open for Customers

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
As some of you may already know I am the new owner of Monria Shop #2 Flloor 2, directly adjacent to Tobie the daily craft mission NPC. First and foremost let me say it is an absolute honor to be a part of this tight knit community and to be serving your daily life needs on Monria and abroad. The chance to be a part of this happened purely by chance and all the right pieces came together at exactly the right time. Fate has brought me to you all. Thank you DME for helping me find this place and getting a foothold here with all of you.

First I want each and every one of you to know I am NOT in this for the money. This is purely about the community. We all started small, I did back late 2002. After all these years I still remember where I came through and what it took to get where I am. What does that mean for you? Simple, I'm not going to overcharge you. To be honest, if I break even on costs every month I am happy with that. This translates into mega savings for all of you. As my costs come down over time my prices will reflect that.

Currently the shop is open for business during the remodel. I mainly cater to the mining community but I am also stocking everything you will need for your crafting daily. I also have plans in the very near future to start carrying armor and weapons. If there is anything you wish me to add to the shop I can add it there, or I can expand to my penthouse if need be. I am also up to doing private deals for larger orders to save you on the fee's.

Anything you want me to stock please put in a request in the Requests thread and I will get it added as soon as possible.

Thank you for all your support Moonies! I look forward to being your humble servant for many years to come!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Nasty ... it was an exciting day for sure, and the timing was perfect, not only for the shop, but also ... you wanted a penthouse, and while I was talking with Pusherman in Soc chat, he said there was one on the Caly auction. It has to be fate, so now you're set with a shop and a residential home.

I've known you for at least 10 of our years in EU, and we go way back with many years of crazy fun. This is a full circle moment, and personally, I'm really pleased to have you in our community because I know how dedicated you are, and for all the right reasons. We support our shop owners however we can, and even though some aren't as active, we're still here to be of help in whatever way we can. I like to shop before events. :p

Thank you for joining our amazing community, we are a grand bunch for sure. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This will be fun ... for now, check if you can see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum, scroll down a bit. :)

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Small change of plans. I will still offer daily crafting supplies but I am closing down the main shop area until I can get it fully stocked and laid out the way I want it. The Twins shop has really taken off so I am having to spend more time over there keeping it restocked. I am working on adding item points and shop keepers there so I don't have to restock every time 5 amps sell which is pretty much 3-4 times a day.

As always if you would like to purchase mining supplies you may PM me here or in game and I will make everything made-to-order. Thank you moonies!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good move Nasty, and we will work on getting the lighting at the Hub adjusted as soon as possible, along with removing that stupid green glow on your shop tables, that's awful. We are also working on other lighting issues like Wang's Stable in the West Crater, and hopefully we'll have this done soon. Hang in there. :)

Top Bottom