Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Planet Toulan Release 14.3
October 15th 2014

Landscapes_high_2.jpg
New Content:

.Introducing Toulan's first pet, all hail the mighty :

Tabtab Puny

Warning : Tabtab pet owners have reported repeatedly finding Tabtab inside kitchen cupboards with no food left anywhere around, keep at your house at your own risk.

.New Lootable Armors :

Heran
Rifi

. New Mining Minerals :
Yashib Stone
Qaz Worm
Sunburst Stone
Maro Stone

.New Blueprints for Melee Weapons Lines :

Sword Samm
Sword Thaqafa

.New Blueprints for Garments :

Fisherman Shorts (M)
Adrees Shoes (F)

.New Texture Blueprints :

Bahri Texture
Caboria Texture
Dahhar Texture
Jeef Zajer Texture

.New Mob Hide that can be refined into leather from mobs :
Bahri , Caboria, Dahhar, Jeef Zajer

.New Trade Terminal Items :
New TT Armors, Weapons and Tools with matching unified TT stats across all planets.

Fixes:

.Garments BP names now result with correct Garment item name.
. Fixed Jaish Boots Blueprint recipe with now all ingredients available.
.Fixed Garments :
Sahari Pleat
Labibah Coat
Elder Coat
Wazir Pleat

Known Issues:

.Tabtab pet may cause the 64-bit Client to crash on Windows 8. Using the 32-bit client avoids the problem.

Samm1.jpg Thaqafa1.jpg

Last edited:

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I run Windows 8.1 and indeed the 64-bit client crashes when approaching a Tabtab puny. I tried with the 32-client but it crashes as well. Even in safe mode, the client crashes.

It is therefore too risky for me to move to this zone around Citadel for the time being. I would like to tame some Tabtabs but it seems it is impossible for me at the moment.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks for the feedback WangXiang, we're working on fixing the Tabtab puny crash on windows 8, hopefully will be resolved in next week patch, sorry for any inconvenience.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
As a Win7 user, I've been fine - an occasional CTD, but not many for such a big VU. I was able to play for a few hours last night.

He is what I have found, or rather haven't found.

I hunted 3 of 4 mobs with new hides, but looted zero.
I mined several different areas , no new resources (that is not definitive by any means)
I crafted clothing, textures, and even some weapons - no new BP's dropped
I did not loot any new armors either

While I can't say for sure based on a few hours of play, my conclusion is that the Toulan specific loot is not active yet - there is plenty of Shrapnel though.

Can you confirm this?

For the most part I like the changes to crafting recipes- is it true that most of the BP's are UL now? :D

I'm looking forward all that is coming with this update, and another burst of life for Toulan.

Thanks
Miles

Kaz

Confirming Tabtab puny is released now, Some issues reported with Tabtab on windows 8 64-bit, please keep the feedback coming!

I haven't seen anything discovered that was supposed to be in the new content and I have done some mining, hunting and crafting myself. Last update lots of discoveries were made on the 1st and 2nd day. Nothing this time. Does this mean only the tameable tabtabs have been released and nothing else yet?

Concerning the changes to the elder coat, the side stripe is now creating a big problem. Textures seem to go on fine, but coats that were previously textured before the update just look blank or faded on the side stripe. Color doesn't go on the way it should. Burgundy becomes pink, blue becomes turqoise. The side stripe is for some reason making the colors on the stripe change their look and saturation.

Btw I don't see anything different with the labibah coat. What was changed?

Last edited:

Morgan Gekko

As soon as I'm able to wrap a mission on Arkadia, I plan to head back to Toulan as quick as I can. The prospect of looting new weapons/armor/resources has to make what has been a pleasurable planet experience even better.

Optimator

...Concerning the changes to the elder coat, the side stripe is now creating a big problem. Textures seem to go on fine, but coats that were previously textured before the update just look blank or faded on the side stripe. Color doesn't go on the way it should. Burgundy becomes pink, blue becomes turqoise. The side stripe is for some reason making the colors on the stripe change their look and saturation.

^This.

My colored/textured Elder Coat looks really wonky now after the update with the side stripes and the stripe/seam on the upper back appearing untextured/very light, while the collar, inner and lower borders look like they stayed the same as before the update.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Concerning the changes to the elder coat, the side stripe is now creating a big problem. Textures seem to go on fine, but coats that were previously textured before the update just look blank or faded on the side stripe. Color doesn't go on the way it should. Burgundy becomes pink, blue becomes turqoise. The side stripe is for some reason making the colors on the stripe change their look and saturation.

Me too, although I had left the side stripes uncolored/textured as the black looked great. (The rest of my coat is Sunjoq.) Now it plain gray, but also not crisp.

Miles

Nikopol

Ye no new discoveries yet. But you also managed to remove the fanoos v1´s? No more good faps from tulan? :(

Kaz

Nice to see all the texture BP's turned UL :) I think the Nahar texture BP was left out though. It's still L

Regarding the Jassem Coat BP, the mats have changed from 40 qasdeer STONES to 40 qasdeer INGOTS :eek: Is this right?

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I guess the new loots are dropping - I had 6 discoveries tonight :)

(i've never had any before)

I think the Ferris Jeans recipe is whacked also - it calls for the same ingredient twice, and even if I have them all 'green', it acts like I'm missing something. All of the unlimited BP's are nice - thanks for that change!

Overall, enjoying the VU - it's been a long wait.

Cheers,
Miles

Top Bottom