Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.3

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I think the Ferris Jeans recipe is whacked also - it calls for the same ingredient twice, and even if I have them all 'green', it acts like I'm missing something.

My BP looks normal. :confused:

You're right Kaz - I had the wrong bp - it's the Motamared Pants BP that has Qasdeer Ingot listed twice - once for 18, once for 33 more.

Miles

Kaz

Are the new Clothes BP's dropping? or are they set to super rare? because when I craft I get every level 1 and 2 blueprint EXCEPT the new ones and the old ones drop multiple times over. Nobody has discovered them yet either.

Kaz

When can we expect to see the elder coat fixed? I can't sell the ones I already made because most of them are blank or faded on the side stripe now and I can't make anything new because of the same problem.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
After investigation, it appears that some shaders and light reflection have effected the Elder Coat.
For anyone effected with the alteration please submit a support case for refund, and then you can recolor it.
Sorry for any inconvenience with the Elder Coat, please keep your valued feedback coming.

Optimator

After investigation, it appears that some shaders and light reflection have effected the Elder Coat.
For anyone effected with the alteration please submit a support case for refund, and then you can recolor it.
Sorry for any inconvenience with the Elder Coat, please keep your valued feedback coming.

Mohammed, Thank You very much for looking into the Elder Coat issue.

emma

Is it intendet that now, when you refine hides, there are used 4 hides to get 1 leather?
If yes, you would be the only planet that acts this way.. all others uses 3 hides for 1 leather.
Especialy as the mobs drop only 1, if at all, it is realy hard to loot enough to craft something.
I'am not happy with this.
Please go at least back to 3 hides for 1 leather, so at least this is the same in whole universe.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Is it intendet that now, when you refine hides, there are used 4 hides to get 1 leather?
If yes, you would be the only planet that acts this way.. all others uses 3 hides for 1 leather.
Especialy as the mobs drop only 1, if at all, it is realy hard to loot enough to craft something.
I'am not happy with this.
Please go at least back to 3 hides for 1 leather, so at least this is the same in whole universe.

I varies from creature to creature how many hides you need to get one leather, and from resource to resource how many stones to make an ingot, etc. This is too widespread on Toulan not be intentional, as the resulting TT values are correct when you refine. If you need only 3 Carboria hides to make one leather, vs 4 as it is now, the recipes that use the mats will have to adjusted too, but it will all be the same in the end - (or the the TT value of the raw materials will have to change).

I think part of the logic of Toulan is that crafting requires more resources than skills, and resource gathering requires activity - which new players can provide, not skills - which need to be 'stolen' from other planets' players, if you are a new planet.

The drop rate of hides is balancing issue, regardless of the TT value of hides needed to craft with. Believe me, I have been struggling mightily with a couple of resources myself. I take that to be part of the challenge.

I would like to have it confirmed that this is intentional - part of how Toulan is - or if they plan to standardize. I was critical of the refined and unrefined materials need for BP's - and I'm glad they changed that. This I am less concerned with, because it does really effect anything else. I can easily chalk it up to 'character' and be happy with that.

Miles

Kaz

Would just like some clarification on this. Right now if I was to re-color or re-texture an elder coat it would look exactly the same since the side stripe problem occurs with not only the coats colored before the update, but also with the ones that get colored now. So does this mean, you get a refund now on all coats that were already colored and then you can re-color it after the next update when it's fixed? And if they are fixed in the next update, wouldn't the previously colored coats be fixed as well?

Thanks!

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Would just like some clarification on this. Right now if I was to re-color or re-texture an elder coat it would look exactly the same since the side stripe problem occurs with not only the coats colored before the update, but also with the ones that get colored now. So does this mean, you get a refund now on all coats that were already colored and then you can re-color it after the next update when it's fixed? And if they are fixed in the next update, wouldn't the previously colored coats be fixed as well?

Thanks!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The side strip problem was fixed in the last update, all channels for color/texture are now working.
Some shaders were wrong before but are now corrected.
After the shaders fix if you use the same colors when you recolor the coat it will look the same, off course.
If you want the coat to look the way it looked before the shaders were fixed you will need to experiment with other colors to get results similar to old look.

If after the new recolor a problem priests with the side strip (color channel) , please post a screenshot.

Thanks Kaz.

Kaz

I don't see that anything has been fixed since the elder coat bug occurred at the release of version 14.3

These four coats below I textured before the version 14.3 update and they looked great. After the version 14.3 all the side stripes are now faded. (I never put anything on the vedacore coat stripe because it was already pre-colored black). I have about 9 or 10 coats that now look like this (all textured/colored before version 14.3) and they have been sitting in my storage completely useless ever since that update. My support ticket has not been answered regarding this either so I have a large sum of peds tied up in these unsellable coats.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The below pictures shows what happens to color when they are applied to the side stripe. Blue becomes turqoise, dark blue becomes purple and burgundy becomes pale pink.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The below picture shows how the stripe is bright white. If this is intentional, it doesn't work with customizing as shown in the pictures above. It needs to be a normal colorable field like the rest of the coat.

attachment.php

The picture below on the right shows a tiarak elder coat before the version 14.3 update. The tiarak coat in the preview screen on the left shows what now happens to the tiarak on the side stripe if there is any color on the coat (it has been this way ever since version 14.3 and is still a problem.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Top Bottom