Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.4

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.4

December 03 2019

New Content :

1.jpg

. Nahar Towers

The new commercial and residential building is now launched in Nahar City.
More detailed announcement for the sale of the estate is coming soon.

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

. New Player Experience Overhaul

. The New Player Experience has been overhauled depending on where the player is coming from, the start room or from other planets.

. A new player vehicle will now be granted early on in the mission chain to help new players on their travel across the planet.

. A new sweating area has been created at Al-Nahar Snow Mountain outpost.

. New Teleporter at Al-Nahar Snow Mountain.

. Introducing NawaCores

nawacores.jpg

NawaCores are sophisticated Nawa powered devices that unlock activities and opportunities across Toulan.

A NawaCore tracks player progress through their journey on the planet and each upgrade to a player's NawaCore will unlock additional higher-level content such as access to higher-level instances or missions, as well as access to higher-level daily repeatable missions. Additional information can be gained from the NawaCore Agent NPC located at the gate entrance area of Nahar City.

New Toulan players will receive a "NawaCore MK1" when exiting the start room, while existing Toulan born players will receive a certificate that can be exchanged at the Citadel area for a "NawaCore MK1" to start the overhauled new player experience.

Entropia universe players who started on other planets, can acquire a "NawaCore MK1" by speaking to the NawaCore Agent NPC in Nahar City.

The NawaCore agent provides two options to acquire this first NawaCore:
1: It can be bought for 10,000 Vibrant Sweat.
2: Hunt 100 TabTab

. Mining Changes

The mining system on the planet has been rebuilt to ensure all Toulan and Universe resources are spread across the planet.

. CUHOF and 3 Mini Instances Changes :

CUHOF and Mini instances now use a new universal instance key called "Nawa Energy Cores" that can gain access to any instance on Toulan. This is in order for the instances to be easier to access for all players and that an unlimited amount of keys can be made.

Unlike the previous CUHOF keys, the new Nawa Energy Core is not crafted but refined in a refiner using 100 Vibrant Sweat and 1 Nawa Shard (refined from 2x Nawa Fragments).
Nawa Fragments are acquired through enmater mining.

Different levels of CUHOF instances require different amounts of "Nawa Energy Cores" to open, the key amount required is reflected next to the instance name, for example CUHOF 03 will require 3x Nawa Energy Cores.

Other Changes :

. Nawa Drops no longer spawn on the planet but will return with more uses in the near future.

. Nawa Shards will gain additional uses in the near future.

. The Nawa Fountain at The Narian Temple is now spawning Oil :

A batch of Khaffash have found their way inside the Narian Temple and taken over the Nawa Fountain, they're grabbing everything in sight, but appear to be dropping Oil in return.

Known Issues :

With the major overhaul to the graphics engine of the Entropia Universe client featured in this release, some graphical issues have incurred affecting textures, objects, items and areas may look slightly different or introduce unexpected visual issues.
We're addressing all these graphical fixes across Toulan.

Me Really Never

i hope there will be some kind of mining or hunting event to acquire at least a few of these stalls / shops / apartments. they look amazing btw. and if they only get sold then you are missing a huge opportunity here

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I am not able to enter cuhofs atm with the rather big amount of keys i have.
I can't talk to the 2 npc's inside the cuhof cave.
The extra tp is nice.
How does one get the upgrade parts to upgrade to MK2?
- I tryed doing a daily.
- I was going to try a cuhof but that didn't work out.
- I tryed mining for shards but was unable to get any so far.
- I really hope its not doing the instances from the shards that drop. Being a main hunter i'm really not going to mine so
i can progress. And buying those tokens is crazy insane if the loot in those instances stay as is. max 70-75% return.
The housing and shops look great and i hope just like Parradox there will be opurtunetys to get those other then auction were they will go to the players with lots of peds only.

All in all a nice update that can still use some attention.

Me Really Never

after reading it again it sounds like they want to sell the whole thing to one big investor...
that would be a huge mistake and i hope im wrong on this one cos i wanted to make toulan my home but when they sell it to one investor then ill be going back to caly.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Seeing as it is made as a mall on calypso that would not be a surprise.
I was so going to buy one of those stall at the entrance :)

Me Really Never

Seeing as it is made as a mall on calypso that would not be a surprise.
I was so going to buy one of those stall at the entrance :)

the thing is when they sell the whole thing to one investor then he sets the prices for everything up high which ends up in most likely most of the building staying empty as people cant / wont pay the prices. that doesnt do any good for toulans development.

when we take monria for example, they are very successful with giving apartments out in events etc. and i think toulan should do the same to attract more people. selling the whole thing wont attract anyone though

Last edited:

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
. Nawa Drops no longer spawn on the planet but will return with more uses in the near future.

Please please let this be the very, very near future. This is not only creates a texture that many like, its the ingredient in several key items that sell very well. Toulan did an amazing job with offering clothing bps for items that are affordable alternatives, like the Labibah coat. Now that coat cannot be made, the inexpensive guns that get used all over the universe cannot be made. This has quite an impact on those of us with businesses that incorporate Toulan items.

Franki

well, and the vehicle? not information for it, and i dont know which is the mission that give it.... and... only for the new players? and the old players? how can i take it?

pls, a little help for this....

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
As old players most likely finished the mission i doubt we'll get it.
I could be wrong but i certainly don't have a npc giving a new quest at citadel area.

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
the thing is when they sell the whole thing to one investor then he sets the prices for everything up high which ends up in most likely most of the building staying empty as people cant / wont pay the prices. that doesnt do any good for toulans development.

when we take monria for example, they are very successful with giving apartments out in events etc. and i think toulan should do the same to attract more people. selling the whole thing wont attract anyone though

Monria is successful, but certainly not because they have put a few appartments as prizes during events... I am often on Monria and can see what the Monria team is doing : hard work, commitment and constant presence, the whole based on a good development strategy

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
well, ok.... Mohamed, could you say us more info for vehicle, and how the old people can take it? ty

This is a basic starter vehicle that only new Toulan account players have access to, but apparently since there is interest from older players in it, we'll create a way in the next release, for older players to obtain it.

Thanks Franki!

Me Really Never

so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?

I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

Thanks Parradox!

Me Really Never

I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

Thanks Parradox!

thats nice to hear. im looking forward to it and am planning to make toulan my home planet when everything works out well :) thanks for the quick reply.

Top Bottom