Planet Toulan Release Notes 20.1

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 20.1

March 03 2020

New Content :

2 (1).jpg

. New Toulan Fauna & Flora Center

Introducing the new Toulan Fauna & Flora Center, located on an island in the North Sea.
Where Nahar scientists are conducting research on creatures from both Toulan and from around the universe.

The Lab buildings contains access for the Mobs, currently there are 3 Lab buildings for the following creatures

Atrox
Argonaut
Feffoid

Each Mob has 5 Maturity combinations, that teleports you into a dedicated (instance) island filled with that Mob.

For Solo access, please speak with the NPC Agent of that Mob
For Team access, please use the portals for each Mob

Nawa Energy Core, act as keys to access the Mob islands, the higher the difficulty (maturity level) the more Nawa Energy Cores are required.

A New Teleporter is added at Toulan Fauna & Flora Center

. Known Issues With Fauna & Flora Center:
. The Center currently in testing mode, more organized Labs with more creatures are coming soon with next week patch.
. There are spelling mistakes at Lab signs.
. The island where the Center is, does not show up on the Map.

. New Mission Terminal

4.jpg

Daily missions are now accessed through the new Mission Terminals, instead of NPCs scattered around the planet.

The Daily Missions you unlock are tied to your Nawacore MK Level, the higher your Nawacore the more Daily Missions will be listed for you on the Mission Terminal.

Mission Terminals are located all around the planet.

. New Nawacore MK3

The Nawacore Agent standing at Nahar City entrance gate area, now has Nawacore MK3 Mission.

. Changes :

1.jpg

. The models of the following items have been changed
Nawa Shard
Nawa Fragment
Nawa Energy Core

. The models for the "Nawacore Parts" have been changed, and are now the same color of corresponding Full Nawacore.

. NPC Ahlan, standing at the Citadel, now has the mission for New Player Experience Vehicle accessible to anyone with a Nawacore MK1, Speak to NPC Bilal and he'll activate the mission.

. Fixes :

. Various visual fixes, terrain and textures have been corrected.

. Fixed the icons in the inventory for some items, no longer appear as a red X.

. Fixed mission "Nahar Outfit Stage 3" , no longer an error appears.

Codex Status :

The Codex has not been implemented yet on Toulan, all Quwa Challenges remain the same, we'll make sure we announce ahead of time when the Codex will be applied on Toulan and how it will work in the future, to prevent any issues with ongoing Quwa Challenge Missions.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
The nawacore agent wants to give me the quest for the mk1 (kill100tabtab or 10k sweat)
I looks like i cannot get another mission from him.
I was able to get the new player vehicle.
The mission terminal works too.

Last edited:

Spawn

a question, do the non native creatures count towards missions from their respective planets?

I killed some phasm on rocktropia yesterday.. it started the codex for Phasm. So I think you can get codex rewards from those 3 calypso mobs.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The nawacore agent wants to give me the quest for the mk1 (kill100tabtab or 10k sweat)
I looks like i cannot get another mission from him.

All Nawacore Agent missions should be active now, please try again and tell me if you require assistance.

Thanks B-K!

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Yes, i can confirm that the mission is availeble now.
I get a mission from the mission terminal that says something about tags, i'm not sure i understand what the goal is to complete it.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks for your update B-K.

On your question

a question, do the non native creatures count towards missions from their respective planets?

No, hunting creatures on Toulan does not count for missions on other planets, and only counts locally on planet's missions.

For Codex, as Spawn replied, it does count now, but since Codex hasn't been officially introduced on planets yet, this is not final and it may change in the future.

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I've been fairly active since the update and I have some things to report, but first I want to compliment the overall improved appearance of Toulan, and please take my comments with that in mind.

Daily Missions:
Najran, at the Jelly Zone Outpost, is still rewarding and then (after wait period) giving out the 100 Sunjoq Daily.
Adnan, at Nahar City Center, is still doing the same for the 100 Jeef Zajer Daily

Nawa Core Mk3:
I have a Mk2 Core, and I have looted many more Mk2 parts, but have yet to loot any Mk3 parts. The Mk2 parts A-E drop from CUHOF cage 1-5, respectively. Do the Mk3 parts also drop from all caves, but rarely, or are they missing? I've not yet found any in the first 3 Caves.

I have also not found any Nawa Shards (yet), how rare is it supposed to be? That makes me wonder, as I have not used any Nawa Energy Cores yet, how long are you able to access an instance once you pay for it? Do you need to repay for each entry? If so, the drop rate needs to rise substantially to make instances affordable. If not, that should be explained.

Loot:
Some Toulan BP's are unusable due to items not dropping at all.
Jeef Core Part
Dahhar Hide (not skin)
Qaffaz Nail (not tail)
Bahri Skin (not hide)

Many BP's are basically unusable due the extremely low drop rate of most Hides and some Extractors combined with large quantities needed for each click. Also, the amount of Zircon inside Toulan seems to have diminished drastically, and this is an essential ingredient for so many items, but appears to be an uncommon find now, certainly compared to the past.

Also, I've looted an assortment of Armor Part and Weapons, but there are still a couple of armors with undiscovered pieces (Zeraf, Jadid) or super-duper rare (Haris, Sada) and the weapon drop rate for higher level weapons is very low. Also, still missing some of the highest level weapons that were announced but never discovered. It would be nice to see them drop - or better yet some BP's(L) to drop for them. The Sahra Mk7, Mk9, and Mk10, for example, as well as the higher level Hilqa and Ophidian swords.

Visual (I play with the standard Very High settings) :
The moon at night doesn't really glow - it looks like there is a small spotlight aimed at it. Also many of the phosphorescent textures are so bright at night that they really throw off the overall lighting because of the extremely high contrast. While this is kind of cool in the Jelly Zone (I'll have to check out the volcano crater at night), random flowers or patches of ground having this effect look bad. I suspect if the Moon glowed again it would be much better. (I'd also go for a much smaller moon, but that's just a pet peeve).

It is not possible to spawn a pet in the CUHOF main cave, although can inside the instances. On the other hand, you can spawn a vehicle in the main cave, but not in the instances.

Looking forward to the development that is coming, and the opening of Nahar Towers!

Peace, Miles

Me Really Never

to the shards and zircon miles: i think the regions for zircon have changed. i was going around and found a small spot but with a good hitrate of zircon, pretty similar to before the latest patches. so no change there apart from the region imo.
and nawa shards i found twice so far on maybe 500 drops so ok-ish as well considering how low the amount needed is and how low its tt is.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
to the shards and zircon miles: i think the regions for zircon have changed. i was going around and found a small spot but with a good hitrate of zircon, pretty similar to before the latest patches. so no change there apart from the region imo.
and nawa shards i found twice so far on maybe 500 drops so ok-ish as well considering how low the amount needed is and how low its tt is.

I've found Zircon in a lot of places lately, but never more than one claim in any area - it used to (years ago) drop like Aqeeq. It really should really be a common find given the need. Nevertheless, I'll keep looking. :)

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Miles for your valued feedback, we'll be going through each point you mention in detail, and thanks Paradox also for feedback on mining.

you guys mention Nawa Shards,
From previous VU notes
http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/sh...Release-Notes-19-4&p=5048&viewfull=1#post5048

the new Nawa Energy Core is not crafted but refined in a refiner using 100 Vibrant Sweat and 1 Nawa Shard (refined from 2x Nawa Fragments).
Nawa Fragments are acquired through enmater mining.

*Nawa Fragment (enmatter mining)

*Nawa Shard = not mined, but refined from 2x Nawa Fragment

*Nawa Energy Core = refined using 100 Vibrant Sweat and 1 Nawa Shard

We'll investigate all other resources and materials you mention, we always look forward for more feedback, keep it coming!

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Yes, I confused the Nawa parts - Fragments are what I haven't found mining yet, but still looking. Thanks for clarifying.

I also was able to pick up the 100 Khaffash daily from the NPC (forgot her name) at Pit South Outpost.

Peace, Miles

Panther

Nagar Outfit Stage 3 missions still bugged

"Nahar Outfit Stage 3". Objective to "Collect 40 x Nawar Drops from the crates at the Duhol Cave".

This bug has not been fixed. Today, when I took the mission and interacted with the crates I got the error:
"An unexpected error have occurred in the processing of the following mission:
Unknown
Code: 50000
You may try to repeat the actin leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance."

You can however, complete the mission by mining Nawar Drops.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Yes, I confused the Nawa parts - Fragments are what I haven't found mining yet, but still looking. Thanks for clarifying.

I also was able to pick up the 100 Khaffash daily from the NPC (forgot her name) at Pit South Outpost.

Peace, Miles

Thanks Miles, we'll look into more Nawa Fragments dropping, and further into daily missions refinements.

"Nahar Outfit Stage 3". Objective to "Collect 40 x Nawar Drops from the crates at the Duhol Cave".

This bug has not been fixed. Today, when I took the mission and interacted with the crates I got the error:
"An unexpected error have occurred in the processing of the following mission:
Unknown
Code: 50000
You may try to repeat the actin leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance."

You can however, complete the mission by mining Nawar Drops.

Thanks Panther, we'll apply a fix for this mission with the soon coming patch, to hopefully resolve error box from appearing.

Top Bottom