Planet Toulan Release Notes 20.2

Rechinul

Good evening everyone, i can also say there is a problem with the taming Karmoosh Aleef,

The Spirit is Too HIGH -> Respect its 100%

its hard to belive we cannot tame the L4 Pet, but maybe theres an error.

Anyway, who wants to have a look on the Karmoosh, ill add some pics so anyone can enjoy (who wasnt in yet)

Entropia 2020-06-04 19.02.32.jpg

Last edited:

Noorie

Good evening everyone, i can also say there is a problem with the taming Karmoosh Aleef,

The Spirit is Too HIGH -> Respect its 100%

its hard to belive we cannot tame the L4 Pet, but maybe theres an error.

Anyway, who wants to have a look on the Karmoosh, ill add some pics so anyone can enjoy (who wasnt in yet)

View attachment 768

Lol he looks just like the previous one but with red pants ;)

tBANNA

You went through the Thawr wave and killed the boss all alone? How did you do that?

L208-Qalbain is not the hardest one, that went pretty decent for me, but the Karmoosh is a pretty nasty AoE dmg boss, i felt like i hunted Leumed thru the last days of FEN times. L88-Karmoosh inflicted something like between 90 - 335, where 335 is a constant hit for 40-50% of his hits.

A decent setup and HP around 400 and u can kill it. For one i was healed whit mod-2350, for other one i used medistim10mg.

HP is the key.

cheers.

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
L208-Qalbain is not the hardest one, that went pretty decent for me, but the Karmoosh is a pretty nasty AoE dmg boss, i felt like i hunted Leumed thru the last days of FEN times. L88-Karmoosh inflicted something like between 90 - 335, where 335 is a constant hit for 40-50% of his hits.

A decent setup and HP around 400 and u can kill it. For one i was healed whit mod-2350, for other one i used medistim10mg.

HP is the key.

cheers.

This is very strange. I recenty tested the Thawr wave twice and I got a time out already after wave 1. Not a HP issue at this stage, more a DPS one I suppose. My weapon is a decent one though, DOA Rockjacker, so I don't understand how it is possible to go through all waves alone, even with a healer. I miss something...

Note: The Thawr wave is the only one I have to go through to complete the mission, other waves have been completed already (long ago in fact).

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
If you see me online Don't hesitate to ask for my help, i don't have big dps and will be little help in the bos stage but every bit helps to get it done in time.

tBANNA

LP-100 mod

This is very strange. I recenty tested the Thawr wave twice and I got a time out already after wave 1. Not a HP issue at this stage, more a DPS one I suppose. My weapon is a decent one though, DOA Rockjacker, so I don't understand how it is possible to go through all waves alone, even with a healer. I miss something...

Note: The Thawr wave is the only one I have to go through to complete the mission, other waves have been completed already (long ago in fact).

mate, idk what tier is your gun, but i m pretty ok'ish to do all the waves, relaxed, whit LP-100 mod T2 - base dps (~260 dps ) avg ~195,

and yeah that Rj gun ( 11m range ) is not a good option to hunt on timer seems. Unless is at least T9

cheers

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
mate, idk what tier is your gun, but i m pretty ok'ish to do all the waves, relaxed, whit LP-100 mod T2 - base dps (~260 dps ) avg ~195,

and yeah that Rj gun ( 11m range ) is not a good option to hunt on timer seems. Unless is at least T9

cheers

My Rj gun is Tier 8.80 + Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified. Very surprising I can only do wave 1 though.

I ask myself whether the timer depends on the weapon(s) used or some other parameter...

Last edited:

tBANNA

My Rj gun is Tier 8.80 + Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified. Very surprising I can only do wave 1 though.

I ask myself whether the timer depends on the weapon(s) used or some other parameter...

heya, i can only help u get close to an answer once i get there again and do the waves lowering my dps under yours and try to see if this is just below the minimum necessary and i just had it all right by accident ( my dps i mean )

Spawn

I feel it's a kick in the nuts for all those who previously did the waves to get the lateef. I did it with my society, and we were promised a buff on this pet.

Now I can return it to get a key and a "chance" to tame an almost untamable pet, but first I have to get a nawacore 3.

NO THANK YOU. A PROMISE MADE HAS TO BE A PROMISE KEPT. OR DON"T MAKE THE PROMISE.
-----------

What you should have done is: LATEEF PET + some items that can be looted = ALEEF PET

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Promises made:

http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2027-Buff-for-Karmoosh-Lateef&highlight=lateef+buff

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi Spawn,

I understand where you're coming from with your frustration.

But if you plz allow me to win you over, by addressing some points

The promise has been fulfilled, Aleef is the solution to a several years lack-of-buff-issue of Lateef.

What do you think of Aleef's buffs? Would you agree that obtaining it should be different than how it was with Lateef.

We realize the current issue in taming it, and rest assured we are applying solutions that will make everyone who accessed those instances happy!

For those who have the Lateef Pet, they're given the option to keep it or to exchange it for a Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key, literally bypasses you the entire 5 wave spawners boss mission, don't you view that as a good thing?

Finally the Nawacore MK3, it involves the local economy with this mission, with multiple ways to obtain the Parts.

With all that said, I appreciate your suggestions, we consider all feedback we get and we're always willing to apply any changes that makes Toulan a better place!

Thanks and keep your valued feedback coming.

Me Really Never

Hi Spawn,

I understand where you're coming from with your frustration.

But if you plz allow me to win you over, by addressing some points

The promise has been fulfilled, Aleef is the solution to a several years lack-of-buff-issue of Lateef.

What do you think of Aleef's buffs? Would you agree that obtaining it should be different than how it was with Lateef.

We realize the current issue in taming it, and rest assured we are applying solutions that will make everyone who accessed those instances happy!

For those who have the Lateef Pet, they're given the option to keep it or to exchange it for a Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key, literally bypasses you the entire 5 wave spawners boss mission, don't you view that as a good thing?

Finally the Nawacore MK3, it involves the local economy with this mission, with multiple ways to obtain the Parts.

With all that said, I appreciate your suggestions, we consider all feedback we get and we're always willing to apply any changes that makes Toulan a better place!

Thanks and keep your valued feedback coming.

ill just answer this for spawn:

the way to get the pet, without already having one is ok and good that it involves the economy. but thats not the problem here. the problem is that they invested time and money to obtain something that was promised to be a pet with a useful buff. you broke this promise and gave em a chance to lose their pet without getting the one they were promised.

ill make you an example:
you buy a new car and the dealer promises you a nice car with a good engine. you just have to pay for it in advance. you paid in advance and received the car but without an engine. you ask them why the car has no engine and the dealer says: dont worry, we got some technical problems but you will receive a really cool engine for your car.
years passed and the dealer calls: hey we finally got a cool engine! but we put it in a new car. your car is practically worthless now so why dont you give it back to us and you can throw a dice 3 times in a row and if you hit 6 for 3 times in a row you get this awesome car with a cool engine. if not, well.... you had the chance to get the thing we promised you, so isnt this great???

do you think the buyer of the car without an engine would be happy about this situation?

as a side note: we were promised to be able to loot/win shops and estates on toulan but i can kinda smell already how you are selling the whole complex as one so the new owner can sell all things and there is nothing to be won/looted. (been half a year since)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
You asked about the estates a ways back and got this answer from Mohammed, maybe you forgot.

Paradox87 : so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?

Mohammed : I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

Spawn

ill just answer this for spawn:

the way to get the pet, without already having one is ok and good that it involves the economy. but thats not the problem here. the problem is that they invested time and money to obtain something that was promised to be a pet with a useful buff. you broke this promise and gave em a chance to lose their pet without getting the one they were promised.

ill make you an example:
you buy a new car and the dealer promises you a nice car with a good engine. you just have to pay for it in advance. you paid in advance and received the car but without an engine. you ask them why the car has no engine and the dealer says: dont worry, we got some technical problems but you will receive a really cool engine for your car.
years passed and the dealer calls: hey we finally got a cool engine! but we put it in a new car. your car is practically worthless now so why dont you give it back to us and you can throw a dice 3 times in a row and if you hit 6 for 3 times in a row you get this awesome car with a cool engine. if not, well.... you had the chance to get the thing we promised you, so isnt this great???

do you think the buyer of the car without an engine would be happy about this situation?

as a side note: we were promised to be able to loot/win shops and estates on toulan but i can kinda smell already how you are selling the whole complex as one so the new owner can sell all things and there is nothing to be won/looted. (been half a year since)

Nothing more to add here. That's exactly the point.

Me Really Never

You asked about the estates a ways back and got this answer from Mohammed, maybe you forgot.

Paradox87 : so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?

Mohammed : I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

i didnt forget. thats what i was pointing out. they said it, but seeing how they said stuff about the pet and they still broke their promise who can say they wont do it here as well?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
...you broke this promise and gave em a chance to lose their pet without getting the one they were promised...

With an upcoming patch, we'll apply a solution for the issue of taming the new pet.

For those going the exchange old Karmoosh Lateef route, we'll see how your liking the solution when applied, and then get your feedback, as we always strive to make everyone happy.

Thanks!

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
. Various Loot and Mining fixes

What exactly supposedly changed ? I for one have seen nothing changed ?

Top Bottom