President of Virtual Reality Election Update

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
President of Virtual Reality Election Update

The election hosted by MindArk to choose the first president of Virtual Reality concluded on Monday March 28th, 2016.

After executing an impressive global campaign and promoting a very ambitious agenda Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs was elected by VR citizens from around the world as The First President of Virtual Reality. The President will remain in office for 4 years. The next election will take place in the first quarter of 2020.

MindArk will work together with the newly elected president and support initiatives to expand the frontiers of VR culture, the global adoption of interoperable avatars and the Real Cash economy business model.

Continue reading...

Izz

What is means is it's a marketing campaign that didn't need to happen. Another PR stunt to get more players, etc. Nothing will change other than someone that already has a big head, just got a bigger one. Sorry just how I feel. :)

So right Death and who really cares...Neverdie...I bet that was rigged...big spender who dumped one planet to start another and MA kisses his ass...what a joke...jon NEVERDIE jacobs OBAMA.

Deathsfear

Replacing Plushies with Sock Puppets
Platinum Sponsor
So right Death and who really cares...Neverdie...I bet that was rigged...big spender who dumped one planet to start another and MA kisses his ass...what a joke...jon NEVERDIE jacobs OBAMA.
Lol, I looked at his "platform" what a joke, can you imagine 1 billion jobs in EU? servers can't handle a few thousand people playing. Here's to a bumpy ride for the next 4 years. I love the Obama reference.:thumbsup

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I wasn't even aware there was an election going on? I mean we didn't really see it advertised anywhere, there wasn't any chatter on it in the forums, what was this? I guess vixens got to vote as well?

Interesting for sure.

sluggo

Top Bottom