Problem with "waesh egg" quest.

Esege

Hi everyone, I'm Esege, a new player to EU and planet Toulan.

Unfortunately while doing the waesh egg quest the sixth egg has no marker on the map and I'm thus unable to find it and complete it.

Is it a bug? Am I missing something? I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance and have a nice evening. c:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey Esege, my disciples have completed this quest yesterday, and they have had no issue whatsoever.
My guess is that you may have had a bug, and maybe would have need to re-log into the game, to refresh it.

Other misevent that may have occured, is that you need to "track" you quest, to make the waypoints active.

To do so, please press J and seek the said mission, then click on "track" to make all the waypoints active.

Hope this helps, and welcome to Planet Toulan :)

Esege

EDIT: Just wanted everyone to know that thanks to Eleni I've found it! It was the egg on the ground, near the giant animal skeleton.

I had already found it, but it just didn't register it in the quest while taking the mark away.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Just a reminder that my latest disciple has hit this issue again today, so it is still a ongoing problem :)

The 6th marker by the Mazir carcass wont show up for the quest.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I don't think all Wahesh Eggs are clickable, or register, it's part of the actual mission, but there isn't a bug because others have completed the full quest ok. I'll double check on this one though and report back to you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I checked on this mission:
  • there are 10 Wahesh Eggs in all
  • some gave a message that there were no markings and those disappear off the list
  • those that had the markings were checked off on the list and the mission updated
  • the mission was updated with a message to return to Harban
  • only 6 of the Wahesh Eggs are needed to complete and update the mission
  • however, for me ... Egg 1 didn't show that it was updated even though the egg was found
  • I reported this to Kendra and not sure that got corrected or needed correction but the mission did complete and update
DME is Monrian Born, so I was eligible to do the Toulan Born beginner mission chain, and this was the experience for me ... I had also checked this out with Kendra who works with our missions and who did the reworking of the beginner mission chain.

This mission should be able to be completed. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Yes the mission can be completed, thats no problem.

The 6th egg just dont show as a waypoint, so players just have no idea where to look.
And everytime its the egg in Mazir's carcass that clicks and solves their quest :)

No idea what egg number that is, may aswell be egg #1, but it seems to be the same occurence everytime.

Happened and helped a few in #toulan chat having the same issue aswell, so it is still a thing :)

Hope this helps :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Okay so this is a "typical" event when someone is stuck on that quest, with the exact same scenario repeating for everyone asking help.

First they come forward saying that their quest is bugged.
Then here is a typical unfold of events.

Entropia 2021-11-29 21.48.50.png

There we have reached the Egg in the carcass, and it concluded the quest.

So it is clearly, to me, a waypoint missing in the begginer quest.

Daz

Yes the mission can be completed, thats no problem.

The 6th egg just dont show as a waypoint, so players just have no idea where to look.
And everytime its the egg in Mazir's carcass that clicks and solves their quest :)

No idea what egg number that is, may aswell be egg #1, but it seems to be the same occurence everytime.

Happened and helped a few in #toulan chat having the same issue aswell, so it is still a thing :)

I think there are two eggs on the carcass, I needed to go back and click the one I missed.. Once I had been back the mission completed normally.

Top Bottom