RJ Rob James - Collab Hide And Seek Game Event!

RJ-Rob

Hello all, This is the thread for the 2nd Stage of the collab with Dbug our Hide and Seek Game!

As like my original hide and seek game, this collab game consists of you trying to find me and dbug while we hide somewhere on Toulan.
There will be 8 clues we give.
The first clues for each person will be given at May 26th 6pm UTC time when the game starts, then we give new clues every 45 minutes interval. The game will run for 3 hours.
There will be a prize of 50 peds! for each person you find.
Then there will be a special extra prize if the same person finds both of us. 50 peds!

Game Rules!

Must join this channel in game "/join #toulan_games"
8 clues will be given in the 3 hours game duration.
We will post the clues only in the #toulan_games channel! So make sure you have joined it to see them!
You may concur with other players in regards to working out the clues but that might give them an advantage too.
No using the above channel for advertising or general chat. Just use it during the game. (You can discuss the clues with each other in the games channel too though!)
As stated above, Game runs from May 26th 6pm UTC Time and ends at May 26th 9pm UTC Time.
Once you find me and dbug the game automatically ends and we will pay the winner/winners and announce the winner/winners in this thread!
You may use Teleport chips/Vehicles etc!
Have fun!
I will post my 4 clues and Dbug will post his 4 clues!
WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR ONLINE STATUS TO INVISIBLE DURING THE GAME!
(WE WILL NOT MOVE AND WE WILL STAY IN THE SAME LOCATION UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS US!)

General!
This is a 2 stage event in collaboration with @FireDbugFly

We hope to see you all in game and taking part in this game.

Seeya in game everyone and good luck and have fun.

We will also post a screenshot when the game ends that shows you what our hiding spots was, we will take the screenshots before the game starts and as soon as the game ends we will post them in this thread! (this is just proof that we are not changing our hiding spots)

For teasers please join my discord server too thanks :)

Link to First stage game thread here:

Thanks

RJ Rob

Last edited:

RJ-Rob

Ok game is now ENDED!

Thanks everyone who took part.......

We had 1 person who actually found both of us and they won 150peds total :) So big well done to [Trying To Start] for finding DBug first and then finding me........

I was here:

1653597887586.png

And DBug was here:
1653597917185.png

So again thanks again everyone for taking part.

Hopefully next time even more people will take part. We might make it on a weekend so it gives more chance for more people to be able to take part :)

Take care and until next time everyone Good Luck in monthly event on Toulan too :)

Top Bottom