Sweat Shop

Netvalar

The idea behind the Sweat Shop originated with a Suggestion from Knight between the 2 of us we got a import export welding wire project going. A big plus to me at the time was the buying of sweat to help all those sweaters on Monria. So now we will start up a side project called "The Sweat Shop" where I will trade some items in exchange for sweat (trying to average 2 ped per 1k sweat) below is our current listing.

Explosive Projectiles 20,000 - 1k Sweat
Finder F-101 - 3k Sweat
Jester D-1 - 2.3 k sweat

Now if you see something in my shop you would like to purchase with sweat I am looking at an exchange of 1.4 Ped per 1k Sweat value. Just PM me here or in game (Luke Netvalar Hudson) and hope I don't sell out before we can arrange an exchange. I will go on record saying you are better off selling your sweat for Ped and then purchasing from shop with Ped (other then the above list). Though I wanted to offer this option too.

Last edited:

Netvalar

3 satisfied customers for the sweat shop in 3 hrs yea team hmm no team could be one in the future. So the ammo I was hoping to use universal alas not tradeable, however that is the only one that costs me Ped so will keep it there. Well the others cost peds too in a way but I am crafting them anyways so better sweat then TT them.

So now we have a question, any crafters interested or willing to work for "The Sweat Shop" along the above prices excluding ammo of course? We could add to the list of any low MU items you may craft and exchange extra copies of BP amongst each other? I don't know just thinking right now and looking for input/assistance. Would love to expand this idea to all time zones.

Last edited:

Netvalar

"The Sweat Shop" has been a decent success. Today we had our biggest sweat exchange of 12.6k sweat for 100k explosive, 2 jester guns, and 1 f-101 finder. Of course with success some changes must come. Starting Monday ammo lot will be reduced to 18,000 - 1k sweat. That works out to 1.8 ped per 1k of sweat, however that is still above current market value of 1.2 - 1.4 ped per 1k Sweat.

Speaking of market value of Sweat I am seeing welding wire price rising could be just a momentary fluke. However if it reaches 168MU consistently for several weeks sweat value will rise to 1.5 - 1.6 ped per 1k sweat. Not enough to change my pricing just information for you sweaters.

Anthony above had a great idea and I did think it over Shrapnel is tradable, however I can use Universal Ammo for my mining.

Remember anything in the shop can also be traded for sweat at exchange rate of 1.4 Ped per 1K sweat. So 24.29 K Sweat can buy you a portable repair unit (at today's prices).

Nakor

I am a wannabee crafter and a non depo player. Since the WW crafting also got my attention a while ago, i got my crafting skills up as to have that maxed. Is there any way, i could be of any help offering my skills and time?

Currently i am on RT sweating. On Caly i've gathered some Alt, lyst, ospra and some sweat to do the remaining 1,5k clicks of WW bp's i have left. After that...looking for something interesting to do...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We haven't seen Netvalar in a while, so not sure how active he is right now. He hasn't posted since January.

Netvalar

ok just looked over the sweat shop info and am ready for it to be back in action however I am looking for a better way to communicate out of game so that I can better arrange timing of meet ups in game.

Nakor

I've pretty much decided to move to RT. The AI mission is working a lot better since the last patch, so there's one more thing there for me to do there. RT<-> Monria is a nice small distance to travel, so ni'm still interested in working for the sweat shop and gaining skills and helping the communnity.

My in game name is: Nakor of Boreft. Feel free to contact me if you think i can help.

Top Bottom