TabTab Not unlocking passive skills effects

Phobos

I have a Lev 15 TabTab, and been trying to figure out to unlock its passive effects.
I have the required animal essence in inventory and he is past lev 14 and the required ped also. So I do think its bugged.
Thanks toulan.JPG

Phobos

TabTab wont unlock passive effects

Hello , I have a tabtab lev 15 and his passive effects wont unlock. I have the required animal essence and ped and still can't get him to 100%. Even tried the greet trick over and over, but no go. Searched planet calypso forum on this and said it could be a bug. So any advice would be helpful , thank youtoulan.JPG

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Sorry for any inconvenience, we'll look into the passive effects unlock of TabTab.

Thanks Phobos, keep the valued feedback coming.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
This is not a bug, but it is a problem :)

A quick explanation of the problem Phobos had (he's since overcome it), and which is genuinely confusing.

If you look at his screen shot you see the field Criteria is at 0.0%, but how do you raise it?

After the pet reaches the required level, spawn the pet and tame other mobs while your pet is watching. Each successful taming will progress the Criteria %.

When Criteria reaches 100% (and all other conditions are met) the Passive Effect can be unlocked.

Once unlocked, the Passive Effect can be turned on and off as needed.

Cheers, Miles

P.S. Gratz to Phobos on the big Yashib find!

Phobos

This is not a bug, but it is a problem :)

A quick explanation of the problem Phobos had (he's since overcome it), and which is genuinely confusing.

If you look at his screen shot you see the field Criteria is at 0.0%, but how do you raise it?

After the pet reaches the required level, spawn the pet and tame other mobs while your pet is watching. Each successful taming will progress the Criteria %.

When Criteria reaches 100% (and all other conditions are met) the Passive Effect can be unlocked.

Once unlocked, the Passive Effect can be turned on and off as needed.

Cheers, Miles

P.S. Gratz to Phobos on the big Yashib find!

Yes tabtab unlocked and Hof what could be better!!! Thx Miles :cool:

Top Bottom