The Jared WolfStar Moonheimer Blog

WolfStar

I love your pictures :)
Thank You😘

When I play very often I switch camera mode to have small impresion of watching movie,
Sometimes when I know mob will not kill me I switch off all game interface and just play from FPV.

Yog's are ugly MF!
Entropia 2023-02-09 08.40.31.jpg

WolfStar

Stage 3 Oranat Payback is done.
Raw burn minus income(TT value) is 58.69PED.
So it gives 4.19...PED per day loosing.
Not so good, but as new player my loot is not so high as older players.
So now time for 30 days with Thief's

WolfStar

Oratan Payback Stage 4.
Oratan Prospector Thief

DAY-INPUT-BURN-OUTPUT-(EVENTUAL COMMENT)

1-0PED-29.20PED-21.52PED
2-0PED-28.47PED-29.28PED
3-0PED-30.46PED-24.84PED
4-0PED-30.72PED-22.68PED
5-0PED-29.90PED-25.87PED
6-0PED-28.29PED-19.55PED
7-0PED-27.88PED-20.62PED
8-0PED-28.09PED-18.62PED
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Lets Go :shooting

Last edited:

WolfStar

Players Blog.
As I see each day on Thiefs I got around 25-35k Longblades skill reward, but PED lost is also factor,
So from day 9 I will hunt with no Armour, repair is around 1 to 1.50PED with Z12.
Maybe its time to use looted weapons etc. need to check that.
For mob location I use this map, but someone forgot to mention that spawn progam is -2lvl to X, and +3lvl from X.
So in fact mob spawn depends on players activity. When hunter clean Looters place then I got lot of Thiefs there,
When I clean Thiefs at its place, then Bandits spawn... I will recomend to focus on task and not cleaning all zone as it will end with extra 400mobs shoot.

Entropia 2023-02-26 00.00.37.jpg

Last night wast at my first Arkadia Elite Mob massacre.
Lag was again the King of game. In my opinion it would be better if they make that type of events in 3 zones,
for noobs, medium players and high end.
For me it was only having fun with rocket lunchers and scan of players to know what is needed for such events.
Someone got some TWEN item there and two times +100PED ESI.
Big mistake was to anounce event in one place and then changing location as lot of players fly from diffrent locations to be at TP no one have. Some fly to planet and see that at given place there is no one etc.
Not profesional CM'ing.
Entropia 2023-02-25 23.58.42.jpg

But it was better then World Boss event that also was not made in 100% according to given data, and ended in failure.

So for new players and low-medium players I would suggest to not burn cash, If mob have 1000PED inside
and your DMG is lower then Ubers in teams that have team target even on shared mobs, and working on one payroll.
then You will only burn more peds then recive back adding easy kill for someone.

This weekend was also long SSI event with spawned mobs by CM,
that means no information in Team Chat Log who is having what. And as some can gues there was some Global but no split share.
Idea of making it on not taxed land was good for new players as this event is dedicated for new ones,
sadly but some questions were hard even for old players. What was more interesting for me that some answers were given under 2 seconds, as it was imposible for me to even read question and tap enter after question given under this time.
So I start to doubt in that one event.
Specially that also sometimes players event did not know if that was question or Event Host need sleep.
Plus normally we didint use slang for answer but give full spelled correctly names but as we see..."
they are even and more equal"
Entropia 2023-02-25 16.30.37.jpg

So I dont loose much not being to often on SSI.

Now Im focusing on going up with my VSE, currently almost 19lvl.
And slowly getting ready to produce needed stuff.
As I meet in game two persons that are doing some events and they help me understand how it look's.
Then I think I will also do some events soon, more clear,
on reasonable time and connecting players and all Planets.

Cheers.
Jared

Last edited:
Top Bottom