Too Special Not To Share | It Took A Virtual Universe

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is something that is incredibly special, and the artistic rendering and presentation is all Obie. It was an absolute surprise when he gave it to me, but there's something about this piece of art you may not know.

FantasyO-9.jpg

Did you catch the purple eyes? That wasn't the something you may not know though.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Im not sure what im lookin for, or figuring out what the answer is lol. Im never good at these things . I seen the purple eyes .... oh and btw you two have the same hair style. Love it

What do you mean I have the same hairstyle ... I changed my hairstyle last Saturday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Was this from several years ago, and you are MS9 here?

We have a winner :D

The photo was taken in Ant's hangar at Echidna on Calypso at the time, and it was definitely several years ago. The "me" in the photo is not DME, but rather my original avatar MindStar9 (MS9) who is in a cryogenic state right now.

It was just this last Saturday that I came "full circle" (Max referenced a 'circular' thing) and evolved into the MS9 look, except for the purple eyes, which I have to get with Ali on to sort out.

Obie and I have been together since 1/13/13 (<-- #'s add up to 9 :p -- Obie's observance), so almost 4 years, and since it was revealed on April 21st this year that MS9 is wearing DME's underwear, I wanted to eventually gravitate toward the same MS9 look so Obie and I were in sync again, and he was looking at the "her" he traveled across the universe through the years to find.

As Ant mentioned back in April, my contract was conditional that I create a Monrian-born avatar and we not announce that MS9 was behind DME because of MS9's lengthy history in EU, and also to allow the community to get to know who we were as a team. Ant and Kendra and I have known each other for close to about 10 years I would say, and Ant and I both share the same vision for what we would like to do as a team and for the community.

The DME name is perfect for the Moon environment and where I will take her as our storyline evolves (if I can ever get back to it), with a continuation of what I did for so many years in the past, but with an opportunity to do so much more.

I love this community, and you will always get the best I can give with the time I have available to get it all done, but I'm feelin' more me now, and channeling more of the purple energy so I'm going to make good use of it.

Thank you for being such a wonderful community and for supporting the efforts. It's not always easy getting things done as quickly as I'd like to because of how divided my time is, but I will keep at it until I can give you everything that I would like to, as well as those things that we are working on as a team to bring your way as well.

Whatever you do ... always ... Have Fun & Expect the Unexpected. :D

Maximus Cashicus

Oh, that's from years ago? Now I would never have gotten that! I didn't know you and Obie were that long together, that's cool.

And exactly how many nines run in your life?! I know there's a celebratory day in September, there's MS9, that date u and Obie got together. I'm guessing thats only a few Of The many !

Top Bottom