Toulan Beginners Mission Chain | Toulan/Monrian Born Only

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Not sure if it matters, but as a non-Monria/Toulan born, I was able to do Step 16 - Marah (Moving Statues) forward through the rest.
Is it called moving statues or swimming statues in your completed quests Tedros?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Sorry, is there any update for this problem?
Hey Veronica, I'm so sorry I haven't replied sooner.
Can you go to this area 3504,3491,103 and move around? maybe run around the tree a few times, It is where the first cheefa plant is. And see if the quest continues for you please.
Thanks

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Not sure if it matters, but as a non-Monria/Toulan born, I was able to do Step 16 - Marah (Moving Statues) forward through the rest.
Did you take the mission recently or did you have it from before?
The missions have been split into Toulan/Monria born and everyone, but they used to be for everyone. Not sure how it works when you allrdy had the mission taken from before that change but it might be a reason you were able to.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
The missions have been split into Toulan/Monria born and everyone, but they used to be for everyone. Not sure how it works when you allrdy had the mission taken from before that change but it might be a reason you were able to.
I had them from before and managed to complete them all after they were divided up so I can confirm I've done that and got the T shirt :)

Tedros 420

VCAT Team Member

I did not have the mission from before, I was exploring around and saw a NPC with an available mission "yellow !" and talked with it. When I took the mission, 2 different mission headers showed up in mission log and mission tracker for the same mission chain at that point.

Apologies, but I will be back shortly to an area where I can check the completed mission log for Toulan to verify the double mission names.

Tedros 420

VCAT Team Member
Is it called moving statues or swimming statues in your completed quests Tedros?

"Swimming Statues" is what is in my completed missions log, although while I was doing the mission I had 2 different missions listed for each while doing most (if not all) of the subsequent missions in the chain. Seems only 1 of the 2 listed double mission names showed up in my completed mission section.

What is listed in my completed mission log matches the names of the missions in the Monria/Toulan born mission forum list, from step 16 on. I am fairly confident I did not receive double rewards due to the double listings for each while doing the missions, as only 1 shows up in the completed log for each subsequent mission.

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Swimming Statues is the name of the old mission that used to be open to all, I'm not sure how you received it without doing the previous missions as they are tagged on to each other, maybe it was so long ago you forgot? or maybe a glitch in the matrix ;)

anyway all's well that ends well :)

badadam

I have completed the beginner mission chain yesterday and am now trying to complete the rest of the Toulan story missions leading to the CUHOF instances, here are a couple notes/remarks of mine... in the hopes it can help the dev team make some adjustments if deemed necessary.

- The "Where's my pants?" mission takes way too much time as a brand new avatar and made me want to quit before another player stepped up and was able to provide me with some free sweat (I can't thank you enough!). I was able to collect some by sweating TabTab Youngs, but collecting 1000 bottles of sweat is close to impossible with so little skills and knowledge of the game. I feel 100 bottles would have been more than enough of a requirement, and I feel the sweating system should be explained more in-depth (the skilling aspect of it and the importance of those skills for new avatars for instance).

- Again, the "Where's my pants?" mission is bugged, you cannot turn-in the 1000 bottles by talking to Nadira. She doesnt offer any text or menu when you click on here. When the "Where's my pants?" mission is active, the only way to turn it in is to log out then back in. Upon logging in the popup is open on the screen without any interaction on my part. If I close the popup, I have to logout then back in again to turn it in. The mission is completable that way, but it feels very unpolished.

- The "The problem of Harban" mission was very confusing. You are given two check points before meeting the guards, they appear on your minimap but not on your HUD, and you have to step exactly on the check point, not a single step aside for it to register. I reached the guards without reaching the check points first as I has no waypoint on my HUD and nothing was happening. It finally "unblocked" after I walked back to the checkpoint but that makes no sense after I already found the guards...

- The "Marah's Sister Rehana" mission was actually pretty cool, I couldn't find the list for the life of me until I realized it was probably on the statue, and it was! I had to climb on the mountain, then jump on the statue and carefully try and land on its knee to loot the list. I like when you have to think a bit outside the box to collect something instead of it just being there on the ground randomly, its neat.

- The "Labiba Makes You Sweat" is making me sweat again...but this time "only" 200 bottles and this time it actually takes me to a waypoint with TabTab Youngs which are actually solo sweatable for a new avatar with no armor. It is slow, but I managed to get those 200 bottles in a little over an hour, and that is with 0 evader or other defense skills so it can only get better. Again, I just wish the whole sweating thing was explained in more detail or made easier since devs like to make us sweat so much...

I will be blunt the whole chain feel very unpolished, but at the same time the amount of different items I'm finding and uses I'm finding for them is mesmerizing, and I fully intend on completing the Toulan chain and keep exploring what it has to offer. I hope my comments are helpful even if not all 100% positive.

Cheers, Ba

Luar Azulado

Im stuck here
Egg 6 left and no marks on map
Mission cant be updated

Finally finish this mission.... if anyone got the same issue, i pick up same egg twice and counts to mission.

Attachments

• missao ovo.jpg
    missao ovo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Im stuck here
Egg 6 left and no marks on map
Mission cant be updated

I know from talking with you in the game just now that you have found Egg 6 and the mission has updated. I still think some additional work on our end needs to be done with a couple of things with this mission chain, I'll get with Kendra.

Darth Logaan

I had the same problem of Veronica at the part 14 "Qais needs ingredients".
I found all the 4 cheefa erbs as requested, they are checked green in the quest log but i can't deliver the quest to Qais.
The solution suggested from Kedra runs perfectly: I run a little in zone of the 1 herb and the quest updated correctly.

Last edited:

Allgarviu

Im in a middle of Step 7.
I have 10 tooth so far but no more ammo.
Is there a way i can get more free ammo from another npc?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Im in a middle of Step 7.
I have 10 tooth so far but no more ammo.
Is there a way i can get more free ammo from another npc?

If you have Shrapnel in your Materials inventory, right click on it and convert it to Universal Ammo.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The first post has been updated with more information regarding how you get the Toulan or Monrian Born pants.

Soloman @Black Mesa

She gave the first part.... 20 TabTab Tooth... then said to do the crafting but did not give me the BP
I even checked if i had got it in the past, ... its not in my blueprints
Same here, finished the mission chain years ago before the change. Recently finished Toulan Citizen and restarted the mission. She did not provide the BP for 2 attempts. Stuck at stage 7

Top Bottom