Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I need your help again guys ... I'm confused about the mob level for the Jeef Zajer Grand Master and Jeef Zajer Primeval because the Grand Master shows a level of 15 and 700 HP, and the Primeval shows a level of 14 and 810 HP on the list that was provided.

Can you clarify this for me please.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
On second thought ... after looking at the mob scan for the Grand Master and Primeval, it makes sense that the numbers were reversed, so I changed them ... if there is something else that needs to be known here about these two mobs, please let me know.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Duhol

I hunted some duhol in the wave event (most likely same loot as the regulars)
I did a run of 1 hour, so that is not alot of them but i needed pills to kill them.
They are out of my means to hunt for sure :p so there will not be additional loot from me on those.

Shrapnel
Jamjoom wipeout (L)
Haris armor arm guard (L)
animal muscle oil
animal oil residue
duhol hide
soft hide
basic leather extractor
duhol hand band
paint can (deep cadmium)
paint can (light green)
paint can (umber)
paint can (violet cream)
paint can (purple)
duhol sack of bones
animal thyroid oil
wool
interactive simplifier component
socket 2 component
animal eye oil
enhanced cloth extractor
weak cloth extractor
advanced wood extractor
fine wool
high definition GUI component
thin wool
surface toughnes component

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I need your help again guys ... I'm confused about the mob level for the Jeef Zajer Grand Master and Jeef Zajer Primeval because the Grand Master shows a level of 15 and 700 HP, and the Primeval shows a level of 14 and 810 HP on the list that was provided.

Can you clarify this for me please.

Primeval is a higher maturity than Grand Master. I've always assumed the level numbers are wrong. The Bahri Stalker is labeled as a lower level than the Prowler for another example.

The HP is based on the Stamina, as noted already, and can be verified. Mob level cannot be determined directly from the mob stats, so I would accept the HP value and Maturity rank as definitive over the mob level.

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I know we were missing these two cards - not sure if they are still needed:

WaheshYoungCard.jpg
WaheshMatureCard.jpg

Suza

I did some testing today and the Wahesh only have Burn, Electric and Impact damage. I was using Lion armor with 5D plates and the plates never decayed after taking 88 hits. During that time, I took from 5.1-35.8 damage. When I switched to 6B plates, the damage range was 1.2-18.9. After calculating it all out, that means the Wahesh have 45% Electric, 35% Impact and 20% Burn damage.

Also during testing, Young did ~80 max damage, Mature ~100 max damage and Old ~110 max damage with no armor on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom