Toulan Shops Inventory Tool

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Toulan Shops Inventory Tool created by @Morrath is now ready for use. Currently, only @WangXiang has a shop (shack) and outside booth at his pet stable outside of Guardian Village. However, when the shops and apartments are released, I'm sure there will be more shops and shopkeepers filling up to add to the inventory database, and with the excellent Admin Page that Morrath has created for me, it won't be an issue to get the shops added at all once the new shop owners are ready to go live and be added to the Toulan Shops Inventory Tool.

Morrath also created a Toulan Hub at his website that will evolve over time with more information and resources.

Toulan

Right click on either of the following links and open in a new tab:

Toulan Shops Inventory Tool
Entropia Hub | Planet Toulan

HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
  • additional sub-categories have been added to help locate items
  • item lists will show alphabetized
  • if you click on a shop/shopkeeper location link at the right after clicking on "All" or a specific "Category/Sub-Category"
  • --- it will bring up all items for that shop/shopkeeper owner
  • --- also, items listed at a specific location within the shop (i.e., @ Side Room 1 - Left) will list in alphabetical order
  • there is an up and down arrow at the bottom right of the screen for easier navigation
If shop/shopkeeper owners should run into an issue, they just need to contact me so that I can get it sorted as soon as possible ... forum PM is best.

If you find something in the database that you feel is sub-categorized wrong, please let me know and I can change it rather easily.

I want to personally thank Morrath for his excellent work on these projects, and for the fun we had while sorting it all out. We will be working on other projects as time permits, and will announce them to the community as we can.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am pleased to announce that we now have 6 people selling from either shopkeepers in apartments, booths or shops on Toulan, and their items have all been entered into the Toulan Shop Inventory Tool database, so be sure to check this tool out when looking for items on Toulan. There is a variety of things available and I think these shop owners are being mindful of what's needed on Toulan.

Toulan is growing really nicely, and it's exciting to see the community working to help each other with needs.

Love it. :jumpclap

Top Bottom