Toulan Suggestions | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We are always looking for ways to improve community experiences, so posting your suggestions in this section will be of great help to us in this undertaking for Toulan.

Here are some guidelines:
  • give thought to your suggestions please, with consideration for "reasonable" ideas and not frivolous ones
  • we really want to improve your experiences, and if there are ways on Toulan that we can do that, then let us know
  • --- no TabTabs in Mankinis with a pimp cane ... I will cut you off at the knees if you post anything like this :laughing2
  • --- I won't call out the person who suggested it in Toulan chat though --> Jarrod Jay Windstorm :snapoutofit
  • post a separate thread for each idea in this section only
  • --- check first to see if someone else posted a suggestion with the same idea and then add to their thread before starting a new one
We always look at these threads, not only for inspiration, but also to know what your wants and needs are ... there is a similar section for Monria Suggestions, and over the past (almost) 5 years together as a team, we have implemented suggestions from the Monria community ... so we DO pay attention.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys offer up ... keep the guidelines in mind please ... but a little humor never hurts now and then ... we just don't want the section flooded with suggestions that you already know won't be considered. :p

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Some of the wave spawn events are quite big and with respawns you loose alot of the limited time.
I suggest making them smaller and instead letting mobs spawn while shooting them have some extra waves instead.

Also when shooting a wave mob you can fail the event and then the mob your shooting at just dissapears so all that ammo spend is gone.
I suggest you change this so that the mobs that are damaged stay present so we can finish them off. If i'm not mistaken the calypso daikiba wave spawner works like that.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
In certain cultures in the past you would earn titles, jobs, respect and standing at the court, based on your contributions to the society you where living in, i imagine something akin to rebuilding toulan, either with repair tools, that uses a local version of welding wire, or as with the system like on mothership where you add ores to add Structural integrety.

This could then give you a status bar, and if you added enought youd get acces to certain features, maybe not amazing game effects but more in the form of visuals or titles or achievements. This could be an amazing way for toulan locals and fans to contribute to the rebuilding, many wouldnt donate, but i for one could see myself adding something after a good run or a succesfull sale.

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

No Suggestions, but I am looking forward to visit Toulan after 4 years on a Stream field Trip.

We will bring our usual people and anyone else who can join us for a weekend and make our new movie there titled: 'Toulanian Knights'
Tentative date for the trip leaving from Caly on Friday 2nd Oct 17.30 MA time and returning Sunday 4th of Oct at 15.30 MA time.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar & Crew

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Just for completeness, I have seen many people floating the idea of a magic carpet. Not my idea originally, but wanted to include it in this thread. The general consensus is that it should be doable, as there is already a flying broom in the game. (Now if we can just figure out hot to get a ride-able Yog, our dreams would be complete. 😂 )

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
This is a suggestion not for me but for the crafters and miners.
There are a few mining missions availeble, maybe you could expand on those.
As far as i know outside of the beginner chain crafting mission there are none for crafters, adding some of those and award skills like the hunting missions do would lure alot of crafters i think. And more crafters means more sales of materials and that is what i'm really after. (insert evil laugher)

Darth Revan Reborn

I second littlestar on crafting missions, thats one thing that is quite lacking in EU in general. Sure Monria has the daily engineering and cyrene has some that give little amounts, but those are really only useful for beginners starting out on those planets/moon. Crafters generally stay on Caly, because thats where the majority of trade is. However if you were to design some missions for crafting or even repeatable missions, you will get a ton of craftings switching their base of operations. With crafting you don't have to make them easy either, you could have a chain that increases all the way up to 100K success or 1mil clicks, etc. Dedicated crafters will get there! Start it off easy for the beginners and lead it into high level. Do one chain for each crafting type (weapons/amps/clothing/components, etc) with reward choices in the appropriate categories, etc.

My suggestion would be to create a mindforce chip and upgrade chain. Like how cyrene has the chain to get the gun's and the upgrade chain for the heart fap. Ancient greece has the gorgon armor and now plates. Mindforce is an area that hasn't really been taken advantage of and Toulan could be the planet to do it based on story. Create some chips, allow them to be upgraded using Toulan only parts/mats, get them to go right up to level 13 chips so that mindforce users have something after level 50 to use. That will help bring people to the planet.

Second, and because i know it will come with time, shops please :)

There are tons of things that could be done to put Toulon on the map so to speak. Looking at what has been done with Monria, i am excited to see what happens with Toulan as i used to love visiting that place.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We know about this issue and that you have to return the mission to the mission terminal instead of Aziz ... this is on the list to be corrected.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
For such a small planet, the entire NE section of the land mass is essentially pointless. It has always seemed like it was part of the planet they never got around to working on, so they just left it a mass of mixed mobs and awkward terrain. It would be a great place to setup some different mob spawns. Which got me to thinking...

Does Toulan now have access to Monrian mobs?
If some were perhaps smuggled back to Toulan, only to escape and establish themselves in the Northeastern region - beyond Al-Nahar - it would increase mob diversity without resorting to Universal mobs.

Peace, Miles.

Top Bottom