Twitch Stream | Hally Baba EU

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What is your actual twitch stream link Hally?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
the link brought me to your stream but you were off line.
It did give me the option to follow you which I did :)
The new link bring me to the same place

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I’ve had such a good time streaming from toulan the past days, however my imagination is slightly limited so any have any ideas what to show of ? I’ve been in CUHOF, fnf, card missions, mokhat, wahesh and thawr wave. But I might be missing stuff, I’ve just been doing what I do, so anyone have a suggestion, big or small, alone or team anything is welcome

Oh and do give a follow I’m close to 50, which allows me to start my twitch affiliation

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
We have the monthly event coming up, other then that there are the waves that you haven't done yet, maybe show of some corners of Toulan and the temple in pvp. Toulan isn't very big so making new content isn't going to be easy. Maybe make a episode were you go over the lore of Toulan if you are talking on stream.
I would like to know were that mokhat wave is, that is news to me.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Thers no mokhat and wahesh wave, thats just my poor wording

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Just go with your heart, do what you do best, and since you brave enough to talk, give away informations while playing.
I actually learnt that you can just slide vehicules on the screen to pop them, never knew that before watching you haha!

I made boring streams shooting slow plasma rifles for hours, had quite some viewers, got drunk and was great fun all along 😅
EU in itself is pretty repetitive, so dont worry about making a “show”, and just enjoy your playtime, people will join along and enjoy it aswell.
I had a great time joining you in the thawr wave aswell 😊

Just keep doing what your doing!
E~

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The embed wasn't working Hally, so just direct them to your first post in this thread to access your stream easily. :)

Top Bottom