Twitch Stream | Killarious K-Max Maximillion

KMax

I sometimes stream my playing, follow me at:

Twitch Stream | Killarious K-Max Maximillion

I am working at getting an automated chat bot and application working to detect global's and handle global amount guesses and update my stream for my Guess My Next Global contest. Check in soon to participate and you to could win PED and possibly other prizes for just watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I sometimes stream my playing, follow me at

twitch.tv/killarious_maximillion <-- unable to use links as I do not have enough posts yet.

I am working at getting an automated chat bot and application working to detect global's and handle global amount guesses and update my stream for my Guess My Next Global contest. Check in soon to participate and you to could win PED and possibly other prizes for just watching.

Hey K-max, welcome and thanks for coming over to Monria, cool ideas with the global amount guesses!

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Streaming when you're on the Moon, it's nice to expand our streamers. :thumbsup

I too added to the fixing of your link and attached it to the format that the others are using. Ant's aesthetic is the raw linkage, mine is more pretty. I'm the clean-up crew and the Silent Ninja Editor. :D

Really happy to have you here with us, and I have already added you to my follow Twitch Streams. :clap

I left you a hello in your chat box, but you were busy with inventory.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yea Dm pretty much goes around cleaning up after me in her spare time ;)

LOL --> ya, and you do plenty behind the scenes to keep me on task too, so we're a perfect pair. :D

We're both forum Ninjas, but we're getting pretty good at it in the game too. We like sneaking up on people. :hi

Top Bottom