Twitch Stream | Moneyme

Chris moneyme mo

If you haven't checked out Moneyme's stream yet, I highly recommend it. His AOE Yog hunts are awesome to watch.

Thanks Gunner. After this week, ill be on Monria for a couple weeks and do some more yog hunts. Also been working on new tracks for you guys. Hope you enjoy the new material :)

Chris moneyme mo

The reboot of my stream is getting closer to the relaunch with better quality and a more interactive stream. In addition I will be adding an intro video to the stream 6 minutes before stream time. The date of the relaunch will be on March 4th, 2019. I will be streaming more yog blowups and some other mob kills on monria, from as small as the shoggs to the cultists for the time being, and who knows, with the luck of the EU gods and an hof, might get some contents on shub hunts, and will stream the St.Patty's Event for as long as I can stay awake :p Im still working on small tweaks to make the stream better and dates and times for streaming at different times if possible. At the moment Im planning to stream 3 times a week. I will keep you guys updated as to the days and times I will be streaming. There will also be a countdown to when my next stream will be so you guys dont miss out. I hope to see you guys for the launch.

Chris moneyme mo

Due to twitch now wanting money to remove new ads they just put in embedded into the streams unless you pay a monthly subscription to remove them, I will still be putting new content into the twitch account, but since it really messes up my live feeds, the live feeds will no longer happen..instead I will upload the recorded feeds onto my twitch account and on youtube account and will post the link to the content here. Sorry for the inconvenience, I really loved doing the live feeds, and may try the live feeds on youtube instead in the future when I have more time, and see how that goes, but for twitch, I wont be doing live feeds. I did try out a test feed last night during the repair skilling run, but was a complete mess, and looked up how to remove the ads, and read that was the only way which I wont be doing when there are alternatives out there.

MM

Chris moneyme mo

So got my twitch stream back up, but not under my game name. Link is now twitch.tv/cerebrum2019. I'll have some entropia streams going up in the very near future with some space hunts and more Yog exploding.

Top Bottom