Twitch Stream | Toecutter

toecutter

Heyas,

Thought I create this thread, to alert the Monria community when I´m streaming, because I think it´s a fun way to make new friends & interact with others & I very much encourage others to do the same! :)

Hope to see you guys & gals in chat! :D

Kind regards!

/toecutter

Twitch Stream | Toecutter

p.s. My second post is "reserved" to show the current status of the stream, being shown as either "online" or "offline" :D

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I created a Twitch Streams sub-forum in the first category at the forum so that each Twitch Streamer can create their own thread. I created a General Discussions thread and made it a sticky with the Guidelines and list of Monrian Streamers which I will keep current as each streamer creates their thread.

The http:// part of a URL must be used or the link doesn't work properly for Twitch, so I fixed yours.

Have fun! :)

toecutter

I created a Twitch Streams sub-forum in the first category at the forum so that each Twitch Streamer can create their own thread. I created a General Discussions thread and made it a sticky with the Guidelines and list of Monrian Streamers which I will keep current as each streamer creates their thread.

The http:// part of a URL must be used or the link doesn't work properly for Twitch, so I fixed yours.

Have fun! :)
Awesome! Ty kindly! :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Question -- will you be streaming during the event today TC?

toecutter

Yay :clapI'm now following you on my twitch account though I missed your stream this time :(

It notifies you if you're online so I won't miss you next one :)

Cheers :cheers

Ty Dear! Highly appriciate it! :cheers

But that means you totally missed out on the online "follow" notification I now use! :D Since I was skilling some pyro...I thought this gif (hope it works here) was kinda fun! ;) So here you go love! ;)

giphy.gif

Question -- will you be streaming during the event today TC?

I´m gonna try to be there & if I am then I´ll probably be streaming yes, if I can´t make it I wish everyone best of luck! Cheers! :cheers

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks TC - I'm glad too that you were able to make it. I got some nice screen shots of you during the event. :D

Thanks also for streaming during the event, are you saving your videos so we can watch afterwards?

toecutter

Thanks TC - I'm glad too that you were able to make it. I got some nice screen shots of you during the event. :D

Thanks also for streaming during the event, are you saving your videos so we can watch afterwards?

Ty dear, but unfortunatly I´m so new at this it´s...it´s like ridiculous :(, I´m sooo out of my comfort zone doin all this you know...and obviously didn´t get a local recording going on :confused: So you guys...just have to bare with me...baby steps...baby steps... :cute

regards!

//toe

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Ty dear, but unfortunatly I´m so new at this it´s...it´s like ridiculous :(, I´m sooo out of my comfort zone doin all this you know...and obviously didn´t get a local recording going on :confused: So you guys...just have to bare with me...baby steps...baby steps... :cute

regards!

//toe
Thats a brilliant attitude :D Feel the fear and do it anyway
You're doing brilliantly

toecutter

First of all apologies to my loyal 14 fans that follows my stream, I´ve been to busy with real life mishaps to find the time to stream, however progress ladies & gents!

I´ve finally figured out how to save my streams...:rolleyes: well nothing to exciting, (took about 40 sec to actually turn on the darn stream...why do I have to suck so much...:eek::laugh) but around 10 min into the vid an old friend from way back in the days when I was roaming with TDO tuned in, no one less the Kittyfire herself, which was great fun! :clap She also gave me some good tips of series to watch!:cheers2

regards

//toe

New York Rose

Ty Dear! Highly appriciate it! :cheers

But that means you totally missed out on the online "follow" notification I now use! :D Since I was skilling some pyro...I thought this gif (hope it works here) was kinda fun! ;) So here you go love! ;)

giphy.gif

I´m gonna try to be there & if I am then I´ll probably be streaming yes, if I can´t make it I wish everyone best of luck! Cheers! :cheers

Whoo Hoo *subscribed* to your channel.

toecutter

A bit of update,

Well since I´ve started this thread, Anhithe has gracefully implemented the twitch module, so you guys can just check there if I´m online or not, however here´s a bit report on how I´m doing on my Monria-Mob-Marathon i.e. the "Shoggoth-Yog-Cultist-Shub-iron-missions" :confused:...

I´ve recently finished the 5k stage of Shoggoth´s, and so far so good, got 1 global of them, unfortunatly I wasn´t streaming during, but hey(!), that´s life :confused:...so now I´ve started the long 10k stretch of the same mob, hoping to catch atleast 1 global on twitch during...no timeline when to finish it all...I´ve also joined TKoE today! wOOt! :clap

Cheerios! :cheers2

//TC

Top Bottom