Update to our release

Superraine raine r456

Craig J Spearing.jpg

A multidimensional bob with flailing acid flinging limbs that will happily demolish ur neighbors house for ya
Well name it..........Bob:p

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
How about a big buck vampire bunny and you can name it george.

We could do a flying critter, call it a Moon Bat, lower level so it's tamable for noobs, another reason to bring them to Monria. It could kind of look like a real bat but have crazy / rabid eyes, and if the affects allow, shoots moon beams for cold damage, instead of the normal acid / fire etc etc. Of course it would have slash / scratch / claw damage, possibly puncture for biting.

OR. a mechanical foe.... a hissy bot, it cries and screeches and screams if it doesn't get it's way and it's shriek is ear piercing, if it can cast stun? if that is allowed as an attack, or crush damage as it's voice, just like a nagging spouse or girlfriend, can turn your brain to mush.

Or a critter that is like a tree, or paper, call it the Honey Doo, as in Honey Do list, it whips paper tendrils at you, damage is cut, and slow, possibly crush, under the burden of all the things on your honey doo list.

Maybe a pig that can shake and hurl sharp spines at you, call it a Porkupine ... puncture, slash damage. Part of the loot can be bacon, which can be used in a recipie, BP to make food which can be consumed for a strength buff or something, hence a segway into another Monria BP down the road. The pig would be horribly mutated though, maybe 3 eyes, a scrunched in face from sticking it where it don't belong, you can go many places with that, once was a nosy explorer who stuck their nose under the tent of a cultist meeting or something.

ok ill stop now.

sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
How about a big buck vampire bunny and you can name it george.

We could do a flying critter, call it a Moon Bat, lower level so it's tamable for noobs, another reason to bring them to Monria. It could kind of look like a real bat but have crazy / rabid eyes, and if the affects allow, shoots moon beams for cold damage, instead of the normal acid / fire etc etc. Of course it would have slash / scratch / claw damage, possibly puncture for biting.

OR. a mechanical foe.... a hissy bot, it cries and screeches and screams if it doesn't get it's way and it's shriek is ear piercing, if it can cast stun? if that is allowed as an attack, or crush damage as it's voice, just like a nagging spouse or girlfriend, can turn your brain to mush.

Or a critter that is like a tree, or paper, call it the Honey Doo, as in Honey Do list, it whips paper tendrils at you, damage is cut, and slow, possibly crush, under the burden of all the things on your honey doo list.

Maybe a pig that can shake and hurl sharp spines at you, call it a Porkupine ... puncture, slash damage. Part of the loot can be bacon, which can be used in a recipie, BP to make food which can be consumed for a strength buff or something, hence a segway into another Monria BP down the road. The pig would be horribly mutated though, maybe 3 eyes, a scrunched in face from sticking it where it don't belong, you can go many places with that, once was a nosy explorer who stuck their nose under the tent of a cultist meeting or something.

ok ill stop now.

sluggo

lol, where do you get this stuff from?

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
It just pops into my head. Now if I can only keep this energy to myself during meetings with the managers I might advance further along my career path hee hee.

I do have to say the bunny idea though was kind of a steal from that Bugs Bunny episode with the abominable snowman

Sluggo

Top Bottom