VCAT | Sign Up for the Team

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for signing up Littlestar, and Welcome to VCAT ... I know you have been a great supporter of Toulan for a very long time, and you have also been instrumental in providing quite a bit of the Toulan mob project info, so thank you for that.

Really happy to have you join the VCAT family as a representative of the Toulan Branch. :)

I have applied your VCAT Team Member banner and will now add you to the official list of members.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Legacy, thanks for signing up for the Toulan branch of VCAT, this is great ... glad to have you as a member. :thumbsup

I have already applied your forum banner, and I will add you to the official list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I agree Miles, and this will come in handy, especially after the Dec 1st Toulan VU. :)

Lbeast

VCAT Team Member
hello guys i would like to join the team, my ingame name is charlie Lbeast bouhayya, my time zone is gmt+2, i have been in the game for 8 months and i spent 5 months at toulan, looking forward to the new VU release, thank you for you effort guys

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for signing up Lbeast, this is great ... welcome to the Toulan branch of VCAT.

I have already applied your forum banner and will add you to the official list of VCAT members.

Kain Dewey Fall

VCAT Team Member
Kain Dewey Fall,
Central Time Zone, USA, UTC -6
I started playing February 2nd of 2015.

-I work from home and spend a lot of time online Entropia Universe.
-I am generally always eager to be of assistance to players with anything that I can help with.
-I enjoy putting myself into things and learning from/about any particular thing for myself and others as much as I enjoy life and the experiences it has to offer. In the majority of my time playing Entropia I have focused my attention on the Planets Main mission chains and directing the most effective means of approaching gameplay, such as challenges(Dailies, Hunting/mining, side missions).
-I hangout in chat because when I am not doing planet missions, I am usually just hanging around talking or watching chat. I have tabs to better distribute the chats. (Interests tab such as current trade or current planet channels, ext) (Planets chat, I exclude the planet I am on and put it in current interest) (Trades chat of which I exclude the current planet I am on and have it in Current Interest tab) and (a tab for rookie and system usually)
- I have a interest in connecting players of like interests, such as particular hunting interests and I myself tend to always look for or find someone who is looking to hunt together. I would be happy to assist players with mining to move mobs away from time to time.
- I think I have a steal trap memory and could assist with just about anything Toulan or Monria Related and if I can't then I usually look into it within a short timeframe to verify my sources. Otherwise I usually ask a uber on my friends list assuming they aren't in #Toulan or #monria what their experience was with the question at hand.
- I have always wanted to make Toulan my home planet and I now spend the majority of my time on Toulan. I think the structure of Monria and Toulan is great and I enojoy what they do and have to offer in reference to opportunity and general gameplay.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for signing up Dewey, I've seen you in the Toulan chat channel helping when you're about, welcome to the VCAT team.

I have already applied your forum banner and will now add you to the official VCAT list. :)

NevadaJake

VCAT Team Member
  • full in-game name - Drake Slade Corbett
  • time zone - GMT-8
  • length of time in game and EU experiences - Started Entropia Universe on November 19, 2007
    • I have many years of playing on Calypso, Monria and Toulan.
    • I own a warp-capable Quad-Wing Equus (can help transport players on demand, as needed).
    • I do all of the Daily Missions on Monria and Calypso every day (except mining).
    • I work-from-home and can get online at any time if needed.
    • I love to help other players and share the list of important waypoints I have made for Monria any time I can.
    • I love Monria and appreciate how organized and awesome it is.
    • I also love Toulan and all of the Stamina Tokens I got from there.
    • I am somewhat new to these forums but I have a long history on PlanetCalypsoForum.com

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
  • full in-game name - Drake Slade Corbett
  • time zone - GMT-8
  • length of time in game and EU experiences - Started Entropia Universe on November 19, 2007
    • I have many years of playing on Calypso, Monria and Toulan.
    • I own a warp-capable Quad-Wing Equus (can help transport players on demand, as needed).
    • I do all of the Daily Missions on Monria and Calypso every day (except mining).
    • I work-from-home and can get online at any time if needed.
    • I love to help other players and share the list of important waypoints I have made for Monria any time I can.
    • I love Monria and appreciate how organized and awesome it is.
    • I also love Toulan and all of the Stamina Tokens I got from there.
    • I am somewhat new to these forums but I have a long history on PlanetCalypsoForum.com

Thank you for signing up and joining the VCAT Team, much appreciated. I have added your forum banner as well.

Looking forward to working with you as our activities increase. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Eleni Von Estlla

Born on Arkadia and on Toulan since my third week alive, in 2015, on and off the game.
Mostly using swords to remove HPs.
Registered as Toulan-Born Mentor.
Mining when on a hunt, and crafting whatever i loot, to make new stuffs.
Collecting hides, working on designs, textures, and make-up masks.

I cant garantee i will be able to take the Wahesh near your mining claim, but i have long range rifles to drag them out. Fear Not!

Love Elvis presley.

Thank you,
E~

The_Doctor

VCAT Team Member
The Doctor Who regenerated on Calypso in the year 2004 and have enjoyed the majorite of the time as a miner, but is now also hunting and crafting.

I usualy atend the events on Monria & Toulan.

To make the game more fun and to support new players i will also take on disciples.
I am experienced in all three professions, Hunting, Mining & Crafting and can get you up to speed and help you to be self sustainable.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the VCAT Team "The Doctor Who" ... thank you for joining a very special group of helpful community members ... appreciate it.

I have already applied your banner.

Mike Masters

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Michael Mike Masters

Ingame since January 2005.

Have done most of the Monria & Toulan missions and mentored many Monrian born players. I always stay up to date on the latest game changes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the VCAT Team Mike, glad to have you with us. :)

Top Bottom