VCAT | Sign Up for the Team

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey T-3, I've seen you around and in the chat channels, and you've been helpful, nice that you have interest in VCAT.

I have added you to the official VCAT Team post, and also applied your VCAT Team Member banner under your name.

Catch you in game, and thank you for joining us to help the community. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome back to the team GK ... after we gained Toulan we made the change from MCAT to VCAT to be all inclusive. Good to have you in the game again and helping as much as you did in the past. :thumbsup

I added your name to the Official VCAT Members List and also applied your VCAT forum banner. :)

Truman

Always awesome to see volunteers! I’d step up to the plate sometime but have really inconsistent gameplay patterns.

GK has always been invaluable wherever I’ve run into him.

Edit: removed dumb acronym joke

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Stephen Kai Jackson

I am on GMT

Played EU since 2009 and hosted Heal Support Sweat Circle and Firepower For Sweat initiative events on Toulan since February

Thanks for signing up for VCAT Kai ... I've added the VCAT banner below your avatar name and also added you to the official list.

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
  • Fire Dbug Fly
  • EST
  • 2007 - Traveled the universe and now Call Toulan Home
    • I have completed Toulan Citizenship and Very knowledgeable about the planet, missions, starter guides.
    • Familiar with Monria and exploring further DSEC to provide assistance there as well.
  • I'm sure the existing VCAT and MCAT members will agree I am a good fit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
  • Fire Dbug Fly
  • EST
    • I have completed Toulan Citizenship and Very knowledgeable about the planet, missions, starter guides.
    • Familiar with Monria and exploring further DSEC to provide assistance there as well.

Definitely an awesome fit DBug, and welcome. :thumbsup

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
  • Fire Dbug Fly
  • EST
Welcome to the A-team Bug :)
You forgot to mention that your a mentor, and to claim your badge for it 😅
And its about time you sign up, better late than never 🥳

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the VCAT Team RJ ... you are always helpful in the game, so thank you.

VCAT Team Member forum banner properly attached beneath your avatar name at the left. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have updated the first post relating to the requirements toward becoming a VCAT member, but also remaining a VCAT member and the criteria for being removed. VS would like our CIP program volunteers to represent what we stand for and to support our efforts for the community with a positive attitude. It is important that anyone signing up to become a VCAT member be genuine in this respect.

We in turn support our CIP teams in their efforts to provide a service to the community, and we also assist where needed.

I am in the process of reviewing the current VCAT members list with our VCAT Co-Managers from Monria and Toulan, and will be conducting a purge so that what we have is a realistic representation of those members who are actively providing a valuable service to our community. Going forward, a more thorough review will take place with regard to those applying for VCAT membership and who is qualified to join according to updated requirements. As mentioned in the revised requirements, if someone isn't accepted, they can apply at a later time when they are more knowledgeable and can be efficient in their service.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dea Kali Devi
EST
1yr
I KNOW ALL THE THINGS

Dea, Dea, Dea ... LOL ... you are much deserving of becoming a VCAT member because you are very helpful in the community, have taken on many Toulan Born as Disciples and have done an exceptional job of mentoring them (they all report to me how excited they are to have you as a Mentor), you are a Yamato Pilot, and you (along with Eleni) are extremely helpful to me when some things need to be done.

You have volunteered your time unwaveringly, and have a knack for picking up my spirits (again, along with Eleni) when I am frazzled.

You are well known in the community, your community service is appreciated, and I think for this one I can by-pass a tribal counsel to see if you meet the requirements to become a member ... therefore, I have attached your VCAT Member banner beneath your avatar name at the forum, and I will now add you to the list. 💜

Top Bottom