Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon

Born Atlas Haven, a long long time ago...so I'll pay the fee :)

I'd love to get a ride back

Cheers!

• jakub TheSmilingDrugs kwiatkowski

You have both been sent a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. You are both listed as paying passengers, so whenever you board during our Friday or Sunday travel schedule, please pay the Captain the 7 peds.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aegyen Myner See
Member of TKoE

Just sent you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pr OXY Me .. just bought Cthulhu Towers 4 D

Gratz on the apartment, I will get you on the Yamato guest list before our travel schedule on Sunday. Just accept the friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and it'll be taken care of. I'll also update the Monria Directory first chance I get.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pisces Eby Febby
Monrian-born

You will receive a friend request in the game from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded in case you decide to travel with us so that it doesn't delay our travel schedule.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gregory James Binks - Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
jessa1200 daris dania
monrian born

On Wednesday sometime, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and when you accept it you will be added to our Mothership Yamato's guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded and check out our travel schedule information here.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Please follow the instructions in the first post of the thread and give your full in-game name, along with whether you're Monrian Born, a member of the TKoE society, or a paying passenger because you aren't eligible for free travel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Brayan Coloxo17 Zelaya
I wanna be on the guest list
TKOE society

Ok, thank you for updating your information. Sometime on Wednesday you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato Mothership guest list and also receive an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded and check out our travel schedule information here.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gisela Stardust Dawes
paying costumer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Top Bottom