DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gerwin Kurwin Poortman

Paying guest -> Ark to Monria

You are already on the Yamato guest list, so just be available for the summons when we are at Arkadia, which is now.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rebel Topgun Pilot monrian born want to be in the guest list please

I will log in the Monria Fleet Manager now to send you a friend request. Once you accept the friend request you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

We have a repair skilling run today in about 45 minutes, so let's get you set so you can join us to get some skills. :)

Avatar Name: Little Star Carter (displayed ingame "Little Star")
Monrian-born

Somehow I started out on Calypso at Camp Icarus and not on Monria. Also... my shirt identifies as "Rocktropia Shirt" wich is weird, is that normal?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Avatar Name: Little Star Carter (displayed ingame "Little Star")
Monrian-born

Somehow I started out on Calypso at Camp Icarus and not on Monria. Also... my shirt identifies as "Rocktropia Shirt" wich is weird, is that normal?

Unless you have the Monria shirt, you are not considered Monrian Morn, so check your clothing tab in inventory to see if you have a Monria shirt, or if all you have is the Rocktropia shirt.

If it's just the Rocktropia shirt, then you aren't Monrian Born and not eligible for the free travel benefit.

Let me know please, because there are other benefits that won't apply either.

I signed up via this website scrolled all the way down and clicked the "create account" link at the bottom. This took me to an account creation page (cannot post links, but the ccode is affimoon130401) the confirmation email I received had as sender "Rocktropia" and my shirt is... unfortunally... Rocktropian.

I want to be a Monrian born (and preferably start my game on Monria!

Could you please supply me with a link to the correct account creation page? (affimoon code?) I will then request MindArk to delete my account and create a new one.

Note: I notice a difference in the ccode from the website and the ccode on the image on the bottom of your post. Website = affimoon130401, on your signature = affimoon131202

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I signed up via this website scrolled all the way down and clicked the "create account" link at the bottom. This took me to an account creation page (cannot post links, but the ccode is affimoon130401) the confirmation email I received had as sender "Rocktropia" and my shirt is... unfortunally... Rocktropian.

Could you please supply me with a link to the correct account creation page? (affimoon code?) I will then request MindArk to delete my account and create a new one.

Note: I notice a difference in the ccode from the website and the ccode on the image on the bottom of your post. Website = affimoon130401, on your signature = affimoon131202

Hey Star, welcome to EU. The reason this is happening is that you have probably gone to a different signup page in the last 30 days (e.g. Rocktropia). Even if you had not signed up but simply visited that page. If you want to start on Monria you will need to clear all the cookies in your browser and then sign up again via the Monria affiliate link.

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

We have 2 affiliate codes and they are both suppose to work properly. It seems of late that we have had a challenge with this happening and others have had difficulties as well. The affiliate code that you showed in your post is correct, that's the one that shows up when you click on the PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum. The other affiliate code comes from my signature, so both should work correctly.

Did you visit other planet websites before coming to the Monria forum? If so, there seems to be an issue with "cookies" and computers recognizing the previous planet website that a person was at when they create an account. We have been instructing everyone to clear their cookies before coming to our forum to create a Monria account, and right now, I think that is the only way to create a new avatar account with us, but also, you should submit a support case and ask MindArk to delete your other avatar, or ... I think some might have even told them what happened in a support case and asked to have the avatar placed on Monria as a Monria avatar and beginning place.

If you want to try to create a new avatar to be born on Monria, then close your browser, clear your cookies and log into our forum. Click on the PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum and create your account. If successful, you will go through beginning training at Thule, which is the Calypso training ground because we don't have our own, but Monria will be referenced in your quest dialogues a few times as you complete the training. At the end, you will be given an option to be transported to Monria with the Lt Smith (I think) NPC. It will take you to the teleporter at the Monria Hub where you will begin your missions on Monria.

Let me know how it goes, and one way or another, we will help to get you to Monria as a Monrian Born. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I see the boss was typing at the same time I was. I'm just more wordy than he is. :D

At least we got you covered. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ign: willem legend delange
monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and when you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't cause an issue when you travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dr Dream Catcher
Monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

I did as recommended and now it worked!

MA closed my account and released the email so I could make a new account. Couldn't take the same name tho (to similar to a name already in use *shrug*)

So... Avatar: Tiny Star Carter
Monria Born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did as recommended and now it worked!

MA closed my account and released the email so I could make a new account. Couldn't take the same name tho (to similar to a name already in use *shrug*)

So... Avatar: Tiny Star Carter
Monria Born

I am going to change your forum account name to match then so that there is no confusion.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
dragoness tasha draken

monrian born can u add me to guest list

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime before our travel schedule on Sunday, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so you don't have any issues when traveling with us, or repair skilling.

There is an event today for 12 hours, and I will be busy managing the event, so it will be after the event this evening, or even tomorrow morning before you get the friend request.

I can prepare your starter kit and have that ready if you get the South Crater TP because that's where I'll be all day and into this evening. The instructions for capturing both the South and West Crater TPs is in the event thread here.

Top Bottom