DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
lady black white

im monria newborn

Welcome to Monria, and I will get you set up for the free space travel program. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, accept the request, and then you will be added to the Yamato Guest List.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dr Boki Karamela
Monrian-born

Welcome Boki -- I'll get you set up on the Yamato Guest List -- when you get a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, be sure to accept it, and then when I sign in, I can add you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was Monria Born. May I be added to the list? I am wearing my monria shirt still lol. Moon Moonrunner Runner

I'll take care of it for you Moonrunner some time today when I can get into the game. You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and once you accept that, I'll be able to add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Martyna Aparatka Ida - I am Monrian born new player :)

The Monria Fleet Manager will be sending you a friend request in the game. Once you accept it and the MFM signed into game, then you will be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Janmichael Mikko04 Naraja (TKoE private)

Welcome Mikko, I'll be sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, and after you accept the friend request, I'll add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Add me please to the list. New York Rose

Thank You..

Got ya covered Ms Rose --> I created a new team that will fall under the Community Initiatives Program (CIP) --> Monria Atlas Haven DJs, so that makes you qualified for the free travel program.

You and Izzy have been dedicated and loyal to Monria, and we have more plans in the future for Monria music streaming and even quite possibly our own Monria Radio Station, so there's plenty of growing room. :thumbsup

This post is also to let the TKoE crew know that you're on the Yamato VIP guest list. Izzy owns an apartment so he has been on the VIP list for a while. I added him to the Monria Atlas Haven DJ list too.

Top Bottom