DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gulf2002 Tx Min - Toulan Born
Wanna added to this guest list pls

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

I have you added to the Yamato guest list now, but pay attention to the following and do your 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

AND ... make sure to wear your Toulan Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I didn't get a summons on Monria.. so guess I need to be added again :)

Yes, got you added again Nana ... when someone is out of the game for 100> they get purged from the Yamato guest list to make room for new passengers to be added. You're all set now though.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sven Melbus Christensen
As a paying customer.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

I have you added to the Yamato guest list now, but pay attention to the following and do your 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log back in at your destination.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, I would like to be added to the guest list as well please.
paying traveler as i unfortunaly still wait my page to own a shop :p

I have you added to the Yamato guest list now, but pay attention to the following and do your 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gente Madman Malparido ---> apt owner cthulhu tower 5g

I have you added to the Yamato guest list now, but pay attention to the following and do your 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Silviu Asu13 Asu ->in game name

I want to be on the guest list as a paying customer

** IMPORTANT **

I saw that you have already done the 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)

Reactions: Asu

Asu

** IMPORTANT **

I saw that you have already done the 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)
Noted. I will cross check now if all is downloaded.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Liliana Lucy Jade
Toulan Born!

** IMPORTANT **

AND ... make sure to wear your Toulan Born shirt when boarding the Yamato.

I see that you have already done the 8 posts to see the forum Shoutbox. :)

Top Bottom