DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Fire Liontooth Starter
TKoE Recruit

I deleted your second post because it was a duplicate of your original.

I have you on the list already, and all you have to do is accept the friend request from the Monria Flight Manager when you receive it in the game and I'll add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Greenway Rawn

Monrian-born

Welcome to the Monria Forum Greenway, and also to Monria since you're Monrian-born, that's great.

Would you please post your full in-game name - there should be a first, middle and last name - Greenway Rawn ? - or wherever the other name falls. It will help with putting the name on the Yamato Guest List, and for others to be able to contact you.

Thank you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just an FYI: The colonels are currently voting to set the price of the paid warp services and it should be confirmed in the coming day(s) once everyone has had a chance to cast their vote.

XZC

Let me know when you have that all sorted Xander, and if you create a schedule for when the service will run. I'll make a thread about it so that people coming to the forum who aren't eligible for the free flight service will know that there are still ways to get to the Moon aside from scheduling a special run with other services.

I also need the ranks for the following:
  • Aosx Atown Danza | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Nerza Von Raskal | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Kirk Kinkie Hotwood | TKoE (Rank?) / Added

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Let me know when you have that all sorted Xander, and if you create a schedule for when the service will run. I'll make a thread about it so that people coming to the forum who aren't eligible for the free flight service will know that there are still ways to get to the Moon aside from scheduling a special run with other services.

I also need the ranks for the following:
  • Aosx Atown Danza | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Nerza Von Raskal | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Kirk Kinkie Hotwood | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
Aosx Atown Danza - Sergeant
Nerza Von Raskal - Private
Kirk Kinkie Hotwood - Sergeant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alexander Puanson Kobzar
TKoE Recruit

Hi Alex, I'll get you set up on the TKoE Yamato Guest List, and when I get in game in a while I'll be sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager.

After you accept the request, I'll be able to add you to the ship's guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
David OleRivers Chizar Monria born returning player from way back.

Hi David, Angel told me about you, and I already have your name, but thanks for signing up in the thread. The Monria Fleet Manager of the Yamato Mothership will be sending you a friend request. When you get it, accept it, and then we can get you on the Yamato guest list. You are now eligible for the Friday and Sunday free travel program. :)

Top Bottom