VU 22.2 | A CorBite Opportunity

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
image_2022_05_31T09_23_56_773Z.png

CorBite Tasks
  • Complete Tasks for the CorBite Trading Corporation and earn Mirsal Tokens.
  • Complete 50 tasks for 50 Mirsal Tokens.
  • If you don’t like a task you can return to Rais who will assign a new one.
  • Each task will need to be completed within an hour to count.
  • After completing a task you will receive the next task in 15 minutes.
  • Repeatable after 7 days
Requirements:
Must have completed the Quest Negotiate a Trade Deal which is part of the ‘DEC Emissary’ Quest at DSEC9!

Where’s my Pet
The ‘Where’s my Pet’ Quest is now repeatable after 7 days!

DSEC Mining Research
The DSEC Mining Research quests can now be continued on Planet Toulan via the Rais NPC (at the CorBite Trading Center).

Requirements:
The DSEC Mining Research quests become available after completing the DSEC Storyline Missions (Quest ‘More From Derelict’)

Citizen Quests
Further stages have been added to the Citizen Quests

The Carpenters Daily Deal
Further Blueprints have been added to the Quest ‘The carpenters Daily Deal’

image-1024x640.png

DSEC9
  • A lot of work has been completed on the remainder of the DSEC-9 map and its content, with a view to a future release this year!
ADDITIONAL CHANGES/FIXES

Toulan

• Adjustments to the CUHOF cave around the defined areas which was causing issues with detecting avatar activities, small tweaks to spawning.
  • The customized HOF message has been removed on Toulan as it was causing the annoying Land Area pop up message.
  • We will work with EntropiaLife on an alternative solution.
  • Description updated on Nahar Timber Axe Blueprints so it is clear they are limited.
  • Spelling and grammar adjustments to various quests.
  • Fixed issue with Mokhat young not counting on Codex.
DSEC9
  • The customized HOF message has been removed on DSEC9 as it was causing the annoying Land Area pop up message. We will work with EntropiaLife on an alternative solution.
  • Objectives added to the quest ‘Fix the radio towers’ to make it clearer
  • Tweaks and adjustments to the terrain on DSEC9 continue
  • Error in Red, Green and Silver Key Molten descriptions fixed.
  • Spelling and grammar adjustments to various quests.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Figured I would put this info here too since I shared it in the game ...
  • the full DSEC-9 map area will be revealed with the next release
  • in the meantime, I will be doing a weekly write-up with lore, clues and allowed photos along the way
  • I will create a separate thread for this

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice content as always, I love the new mission and the opportunity to repeat the "Where's my pet?" mission.
Now I'm really curious about DSEC :D

I'm going to do my best to lure you guys in over the next 3 months because the final area of DSEC-9 I'm sure won't be what you might expect it to be ... I'm totally excited about it and will enjoy sharing some lore, clues and allowed photos. 🤫

The first weekly write-up will be next Monday, and I will do my best to keep a Monday schedule each week. 📝

It will be fun to unravel the mystery as much as possible without giving too much away. 😎

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
I dont see completed versions of all the BP from The Carpenters Daily Deal anywhere. I looked under Toulan Items, and Toulan Blueprints. I dont know what anything looks like so I dont know what to take as the reward! *eep* Any where I can find them for future reference?

G.K.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Shadow shared with me the crafted photos of the new Blueprint/Mindforce items, but she doesn't have all of the actual blueprints right now ... as soon as she does she will be updating the Toulan Blueprints and Items sections of the forum. VU month is always very busy for Shadow and I because we work on the quarterly magazine, so time is quite limited.

In the meantime, here is a photo of each of the new items in a variety of sizes ...

Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.24.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.32.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.36.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.43.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.48.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.52.png
Entropia_2022-06-18_18.24.58.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.25.12.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.25.17.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.25.22.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.25.27.png Entropia_2022-06-18_18.25.32.png
You might want to ask in Toulan chat in the game if anyone has the blueprints and if they can give you a link to what's available.

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
should i post info here for the BPs when and if i get it, or create a new thread on the BP section?

GK

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
should i post info here for the BPs when and if i get it, or create a new thread on the BP section?

GK

Please don't do either ... this is part of Shadow's responsibilities, and she has a specific way she does it ... I only posted the item photos so you knew what they looked like ... Shadow will get to it soon.

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Please don't do either ... this is part of Shadow's responsibilities, and she has a specific way she does it ... I only posted the item photos so you knew what they looked like ... Shadow will get to it soon.
I just reread what you wrote with the posted pictures again and was coming to delete my question...lol ooops

GK

Top Bottom