VU 23.2 | Cthylla’s Altar

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
June-2023--VU-Banner.png

Trutlo had joined the Cult at the bequest of the Elder Gods who had interpreted the carvings on the Pyramid of Shut’thend. His mission was one of reconnaissance to lift the veil behind Decca’s plans with the Secret Daughter of Cthulhu and unearth the meaning behind the ultimate sacrifice.

The teachings of Decca talk to the destiny of Cthylla and the rebirth of Him Who Will Rise Again. It is the Cult of Cthulhu that holds the ultimate sacrifice, a final backstop to be offered should The Great One’s slumber turn deathly.

It was these revelations that led Trutlo to the conclusion that the Order must retrieve the ultimate sacrifice.

DSEC9

Dynamic Event at The Pyramid of Shut’thend
  • Situated at the Pyramid of Shut’thend
  • The event is triggered by placing an offering at Cthylla’s Altar situated at the entrance to the Pyramid
  • The Altar can only be activated by a player with the item in their inventory
  • The activation item must be retrieved (looted) from the Cult of Shut’thend (Cultists) outside the Pyramid and handed in at Cthylla’s Altar to start the Dynamic Event
  • The Event is designed to be completed by groups of players and includes low level creatures for mixed level play
  • Defeat the Cultists defending the Pyramid, Kill the Spawn of Cthylla inside the Pyramid and face Cthylla
  • Once the defenders have been defeated the Pyramid will close and can only be enter via the insta-teleporter by the revive.
  • An Elder Blessing is bestowed on each member of the Team on success of the Event. The Elder Blessing is a skill increase buff lasting one hour with the strength determined by the Contribution Tier Reached.
Mobs
  • A new Mob Class ‘Spawn of Cthylla’ has been added as part of the Dynamic Event
  • A new Boss mob ‘Cthylla’ has been added as part of the Dynamic Event
Here is a couple of links to details on how get to the Mountain of Madness and run the Pyramid Dynamic Event 5 ...

Cthyllas--Spawn.png

Planet Toulan

Sunjoq Daily
  • New Spawn of Sunjoq added (close to the CUHOF Caves Entrance)
  • Kill Sunjoq and receive some Oil as a reward
  • Speak to Askari outside Guardian Village for more information
Daily Aqeeq Texture Crafting Mission ‘Textile School’
  • Daily Mission for Players that craft Aqeeq Texture
  • Reward 40 PEC of Make Textile Skill
  • Speak to Nadira for more information
Fauna & Flora Instance Timer Increases
  • The FNF instances timers have been increased to 5 hours
Mob Spawn Adjustments
  • Wahesh Spawns have been adjusted on Toulan
  • Thawr Spawns have been adjusted by the Narian Temple
Wahesh New Locations

Low Level Wahesh - since it's out from FnF
/wp [Planet Toulan, 131858, 96283, 100, Waypoint]
It goes from that waypoint just about all the way to shore.

The other 2 locations for medium and high level mobs are easy enough to find.

Wahesh-Mobs-New-Locations.png

Thawr New Locations

Toulan-Thawr-Mobs-New-Location.png

ADDITIONAL CHANGES/FIXES
  • Added A Trade Terminal and Repair Terminal at the Narian Temple
  • Spawn Reduced in wave 5 of CUHOF armor instance
  • Updates to Estates at Larches Green at the Mountain of Madness
Known Issues
  • Textile School Mission incorrectly states the reward as 50 PEC of Make Textile Skill instead of 40 PEC
  • CODEX for Shogghols, Zokaraneus, Tegunestene and Cult of Shut’thend is still not working. It is with Mindark for resolution
  • CODEX for the new Cthylla mobs hasn’t been added yet and is with Mindark for Implementation.

The post VU 23.2 | Cthylla’s Altar appeared first on Virtualsense.

Continue reading...

FireFist

Shop Owner
I noticed the Tabtab teeth, wahesh teeth, Dahhar skin all were greatly increased in the inventory? Which i assume was a mix up? they were fine how they were. But, the issue was when they were placed in estates. Theyre so, small barely can be visible. (Still this way) - ill add more if i notice more but, first thing I noticed up to now - btw tytytytyt for the IP :D

FireFist

Shop Owner
One thing id like to add about the make textile daily is instead of Aqeeq make it maybe random? so, then not just one thing being mass produced but, rather creating consistency among everything else <3 love the daily though

I think being randomized or some sort of cycle in the daily would make it better for everyone and the planet itself. Also, makes it more fun imho so, then who know what texture will be next! Woot! XD just my thoughts XD

(Aqeeq today maybe - tabtab tomorrow- skulls? - dahhar? bahri? who know lets see what Nadira says XD)

Sunjoq daily spelling is Sunjoc(Misspelled) the title and the kill requirement section

FnF timer increase is awesome! (Havent gone yet to confirm)

Aqeeq mission mentions 50 pec make textile as the reward once quest was completed seems like it is ~40pec so, lines up with the VU notes but, mission seems missworded.

Last edited:

AsteroidBlues

One thing id like to add about the make textile daily is instead of Aqeeq make it maybe random? so, then not just one thing being mass produced but, rather creating consistency among everything else <3 love the daily though

I think being randomized or some sort of cycle in the daily would make it better for everyone and the planet itself. Also, makes it more fun imho so, then who know what texture will be next! Woot! XD just my thoughts XD

Sunjoq daily spelling is Sunjoc(Misspelled) the title and the kill requirement section

Not sure this is where we should mention concerns, but I really agree with FF comments on Aqeeq. The MU for Aqeeq is already pretty high with its use for crown mission (I think the main reason why it has MU anyway) and this daily just makes this mat even more desirable... Absolutely destroying any reason to make other items with it, as it would just be a loss as the MU is not there (Samm Twin Fate, Hojoom G2, Sahra Mk2, and maybe more). Otherwise, I like how many crafting missions Toulan has. Thank you.

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member

(Aqeeq today maybe - tabtab tomorrow- skulls? - dahhar? bahri? who know lets see what Nadira says XD)

Aqeeq mission mentions 50 pec make textile as the reward once quest was completed seems like it is ~40pec so, lines up with the VU notes but, mission seems missworded.

Sunjoc .... though pronounced similar I also got quite a odd irritation by this typo. Bring on the Sunjoc Picard!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The first Pyramid dynamic event is going on right now and they just entered the Boss Phase (4) ... thought you might like to see what the boss Cthylla looks like, along with stats ... I did a scan of all the mobs, so those will get posted when Shadow has a chance ...

Entropia 2023-06-15 14-38-58-48.png

Svako

no prob, thx for the fast answer :)

would it be possible to un-tweak it just a bit? maybe somewhere in between where it was and where it is now if that is possible and not too much trouble
not that I can't deal with them (flex), but the healing costs are crazy there now

not sure how others feels about it (I will adapt to majority ofc, my ped cycle is nothing in comparison with big boys who camped it with me), but haven't seen much traffic on them since the 2nd sword dropped ;)

EDIT: or just reply "done" and placebo effect will take of the rest :D :D

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ive mentioned this ingame, but Will also say it once more here for records, i cant stress enough my frustration that MoM does not have codex, I’ve been grinding outside the pyramid for a week and cycled thousands and spend quite a lot of peds, not getting the codex is a letdown, and it is making me consider doing something else all the time, for now I’m invested, but there hasn’t been a lot of people next to me, which is obviously a shame. MoM has huge potential. Ok now it’s said for record, and I’ll wait a fair bit to mention it again. With love Hally :)

Svako

@Svako sorry I forgot to add it to the notes but yep I tweaked it when I read some feedback on the spawns!

would it be possible to un-tweak it just a bit? maybe somewhere in between where it was and where it is now if that is possible and not too much trouble

heya, not sure if something was done or not, but queens are still outnumbering slayers greatly
not sure who asked for the maturity increase, but I guess is not there anymore, since I only see one other player there and he feels the same as me about the queens (maybe I'm missing something and in that case just ignore me), slayers are the most wanted maturity
I hate to be this annoying, but it's affecting our game play pretty hard :(

Top Bottom