Welcome to the Forum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Nyan, welcome to Monria and our forum where you will find a lot of helpful information. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Monria forum Taler ... you will find our community friendly and very helpful. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure it out on your planet.

First ... please use English only at the forum. :)

Second ... are you a Monrian Born avatar? It makes a difference because Monrian Borns get benefits, and if you are a Monrian Born, then send me a friend request in the game --> DarkMoonEnigma <-- and I can meet up with you sometime on Thursday to give you a Monrian Born starter kit. Here is a link to the Monrian Born Program for understanding.

Third, we are a moon instead of a planet, so we are smaller, but we have an amazingly friendly and helpful community that is also a lot of fun, and we actually take our Monrian Borns on field trips to the planets and guide them through their beginner missions, along with helping them capture all the teleporters for future exploration on their own.

We have a field trip planned for this weekend to Planet Calypso, so if you are Monrian Born, be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit (link is in the Monrian Born Program post) and don't miss the field trip. We leave on Friday during our regular warp schedule and return on Sunday during our regular warp schedule.

The details are in the field trip thread.

Please take the time to read the information because it will help to understand things maybe a bit more clearly. Also, be sure to join the Monria chat channel ... type this in the chat box in the game --> /join #monria ... our community is friendly and very helpful, so don't be shy about asking questions.

Welcome to Monria :)

Gennady

Привет! Я родился в Монрии !!!

Translated is --> Hello! I was born in Monria !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Привет! Я родился в Монрии !!!

Translated is --> Hello! I was born in Monria !!!

Please post in English only. :)

Welcome to Monria :) ... looks like you are a new Monrian Born, so try to catch up with me at DSEC Forensics in the game to get your free Monrian Born starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Eden to Monria and also to our forum ... this community is friendly and very helpful, and this is a good place to learn a lot, but also continue to ask questions in Monria chat in the game if you need assistance.

Top Bottom