Check In With Pam (Part 3)

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Check In With Pam

Once back on DSEC9, go to Elara Terminus and speak to Pam at the DSEC9 building.

1 Check In With Pam.png2 Check In With Pam.png3 Check In With Pam 1.png3 Check In With Pam 2.png
Mission received: Retrieve Resources For Rais I
4 Retrieve Resources For Rais I.png
Please note: You have to hand in the required parts. Do Not refine.

Reward: Arcade Space Shooter

Arcade Space Shooter.png

On completion you will receive the next mission: _______ 🤔 _________ ??????? (....To Be Continued when I get there LOL)

fric

I have a hard time finding nawa drops since im not much of a miner anyone can point me in a direction ? =)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I have a hard time finding nawa drops since im not much of a miner anyone can point me in a direction ? =)
Probably best using a tt finder or F101 or being honest by the time you've found all the drops you need and had to sell the other finds etc it is probably just as cost effective to buy them

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Probably best using a tt finder or F101 or being honest by the time you've found all the drops you need and had to sell the other finds etc it is probably just as cost effective to buy them
Im pretty sure they need to be looted to count for Rais?

Though since DSEC9 is indoor mining, its probably cheaper to travel to Toulan and mine Nawa there.
Yamato fly Monria>Toulan tonight, and comes back about 2 hours later Toulan>Monria for 6PED total for the night.

Leaves you plenty time to get your Nawa.

Nawa drops are wasters, so can be found almost anywhere, from TT finder to whatever, pretty much anywhere on the planet.

Hope this helps.
E~

AxeMurderer

So I have to loot the damaged part on Monria and give them to Rais on Toulan?
There is no mob that give damaged parts on Toulan right?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
So I have to loot the damaged part on Monria and give them to Rais on Toulan?
There is no mob that give damaged parts on Toulan right?
That is correct.
After this, you’ll have to loot stuffs on Toulan and bring them back to DSEC9, etc etc …

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
No, once you have the damaged parts you hand them to Pam, then she'll send you to speak to Rais on Toulan for the next stage.

Top Bottom