Guide to CUHOF instances

iHadAFunday

Thank you for providing this guide, it helped me and a soc mate to run our first CUHOF. 2 of them, actually! One thing I would like to mention is that the entrance used with Nawa Cells is marked as solo, in game, but it is the way to enter with a team as well (I see now DME mentions this in post #6). I wasn't sure about this but we gave it a try and it worked :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you for your nice words Funday :)

Cells entrance is indeed flagged as “solo”, but still requires a team to enter, and can be played either as solo or team.
So its a “nawa cell” entrance rather than a “nawa solo” gate/instance.

As i worked a bit with DM to help with feedbacks and try to untangle the Cuhof system puzzle, i can tell you that it is a very complicated system, as for when it used to work, and how it has now been reworked.

In a perfect world, we would just need a “nawa solo” gate, and a “nawa team” gate, to clear things out.

I agree that it is still a bit confusing, but it all is as the picture i posted in the guide :)

15802437-A181-4301-B95C-D9E9AFF2B91B.png

Thank you for your feedback, and i an glad to hear that the guide helped <3

E~

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I know i messed up haha!
But it is little defaults that makes Arts so wonderful and authentic 😉

You the second one telling me off though, so ill correct this when i get home :)

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
As I've seen this question asked a few times.
If I am unable to complete an instance and need to leave it, can I re-enter where I left off?
Your instance will be reset upon reentry and all progress will be lost.
If started an Instance, disbanded my team and then want someone to join me in my instance can they join me after it has been started?
No, you cannot have a new team member come and "rescue" you from a instance.

Erastothenes

This is excellent! Thank you for this :)

I do have a question - I am often slow:

Need team, ok, very good to know! I failed there, last I tried. Went for "solo", thinking it meant "solo" ^^

But must a team-mate be present and enter with me here, or can I just add someone who is elsewhere, and not actually heading in with me?

The Aakas instances on Arkadia also requires a team, and that one enters together with one person that is on the team. I find that annoying.

Again, great post!

cheers, blue

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you very much for your kind words, and i am glad this was helpful :)

All you need to do to enter, is to create a team on your own, enter into nawa solo, then you can discard the team safely once inside.
No need to annoy anyone to join your team.

You can not add any team member after entering, they will not be allowed into the gate ; a failsafe of some kind.

Also if you “forgot” to discard your team, and killed a mob, the rule of “you can not loot while alone in a team blah blah”message will trigger.
Fear not, chests value at the end are preset, and do not take into account the mobs killed.
You can run the entire cuhof without looting a single mob, and get the full value in the chests at the end ; this was tested.

Hope this helps :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Jasmina is now only a Magic carpet questgiver.
Keys 3 attempts daily has now been phased out, so avoid using key now.
MESSAGE TO ANT & KENDRA
As this is not working can we have the key parts removed from CUHOF loot please? Or give us some indication if the key system is being redeveloped? The loot return is not great as we know so dropping key parts in the loot is a bad thing unless there is a future for these parts.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
MESSAGE TO ANT & KENDRA
As this is not working can we have the key parts removed from CUHOF loot please? Or give us some indication if the key system is being redeveloped? The loot return is not great as we know so dropping key parts in the loot is a bad thing unless there is a future for these parts.
I wondered when would someone pick this up 😁
Congratulations Heidi!

Or we could re-instate the 3 attempts daily on a brand new, half-naked/half-armored NPC, for when the fragments get phased out 😇

Work in-progress.

I'll take the door now.
🚪

ArmBlue

1. In CUHOF one usually gets around roughly 90 percent return, does it mean there is a tax or something working like a tax? No multiplier? Is the ten percent lost like lost MU or like normal loot loss which eventually goes back to something like 95% ish return and is given back?

2. Can CUHOF chest contain TWEN guns/melee/armor?

3. Does the loot in the chest come from one by one loot of creatures killed?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Those are questions that community members will have to respond to since they engage in those activities, I can't address anything having to do with loot, sorry.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
1. You get around 80% tt-return in Cuhof longterm unles something changed in the last 3ish months.
2. No idea :(
3. I don't think so. It's more a min max setting of amount of loot imo. (not verified just my toughts)

Also you don't get any looter skills in cuhof or any similar instance. The return is also similar to those other intances on other planets.

Top Bottom