I looted my helm in cuhof 02 yesterday.
I have someone who wants to trade the M arms i have for the female version. If this deal happens i'll have a full baraka armor finally.
Now i just need more taqwa.
I finished it with a little over 22K in ammo and repairs. You can check my hunting log if you want to know it to the pec. The first 4 montly event numbers are what i needed to complete it.
I have heard and read anything between alot less if your just make 1 shot at at mobs being killed by...
Probably.
It is a very rare drop that i know.
In all the cuhofs i have done i've looted 2 parts out of the same chest in a cuhof 5.
So it's possible to get lucky too. :p
1. You get around 80% tt-return in Cuhof longterm unles something changed in the last 3ish months.
2. No idea :(
3. I don't think so. It's more a min max setting of amount of loot imo. (not verified just my toughts)
Also you don't get any looter skills in cuhof or any similar instance. The...
Can't remember the npc name but its is in Nahar city , most likely to the north somewere. You can check here to see what he looks like.
Toulan Storyline Missions (Open to all)
Scroll down to mission 17-18.
Edit : Think it might be Wazeer.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.