I believe that is the same suit, this person likely has some kind of clothes/armor equipped that does that.
I could be wrong tho and maybe something was added , altho i saw no information about that at all.
I get Tedros point of view, i know i would be on Dsec alot to hunt small wahesh and woosh back to Toulan after.
But as everyone is trying to tell you, traveling from Toulan to Dsec makes you travel thru space thus needing a spenditure of resources or payment to other players for travel. Your...
My goals for this year.
Should be able to reach
- Reach 10.000 points in a second skill. 9682/10.000 Failed
- Get 240 HP. 237/240 Failed
Might be a challenge to reach
- Unlock killstrike. lvl 79.65/80...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.