Search results

  1. Littlestar b-k

    2022 Goals

    Wrapping this one up for the year. 3 out of 8 goals completed, looks like i was reaching way to far. I did give up on the baraka armor, cuhof is a bit to expensive for me to do regurly. Taqwa is just crazy rare and the mu on it reflects that. I would get that on big uber armors but on a...
  2. Littlestar b-k

    hello from Hijo DeLa Luna

    This has links to most things Toulan related. https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/toulan-guide-to-everything.9775/
  3. Littlestar b-k

    Toulan mats, everything has to go.

    Hides -Mokhat hide 244.79 TT 120 % -Khaffash hide 145.80 TT 105% Mob parts -Mokhat organ 47.04 TT 110% -Mokhat hand 21.40 TT 185% -Khaffash bone 52.47 TT 115% Extracters -Basic cloth 103.98 TT 103% -Weak cloth 42.06 TT 110% -Advanced leather 38.90 TT 106% -Basic stone 41.88 TT...
  4. Littlestar b-k

    Mirsal Tokens

    That particular option was added in this VU. So it has been there for a while. https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/vu-20-4-by-royal-decree.7934/
  5. Littlestar b-k

    hunting return log

    November 12.833,85 ped repairs and ammo 11.372,20 ped loot return : 88.61%
  6. Littlestar b-k

    2022 Goals

    7/7 cuhof plates finally completed. \o/
  7. Littlestar b-k

    VU 22.4 | Did anyone say Plushie?

    I really tought this wasn't the dec vu sinds its not dec yet. Just wanted to figure out if it was and now you confirmed it. The big comes from chat ingame , i just typed it the way i talked about it in chat. Didn't mean to imply anything with it.
  8. Littlestar b-k

    VU 22.4 | Did anyone say Plushie?

    Got my attention pointed at something and now i can't let go. So i'll just ask it straight. Was this the big december VU or is there another incoming for that?
  9. Littlestar b-k

    More plushies

    Follow up missions to get the different maturety colors. Maybe even ones you can light up, like mokhat does at night.
  10. Littlestar b-k

    VU 22.4 | Did anyone say Plushie?

    \o/ Plushieeeeees I don't need time to evaluate this surprise update. I like everything in it.
  11. Littlestar b-k

    Toulan Suggestions | General Discussion

    Edit : Nevermind , made a mistake :p
  12. Littlestar b-k

    hello from sentinel

    Hey, welcome to the forum.
  13. Littlestar b-k

    2022 Goals

    Believe it or not but i looted another plate. So happy atm :) 6/7 Only one to go, if only i looted some taqwa by now so i had an armor to put them on. :D
  14. Littlestar b-k

    2022 Goals

    I have looted another plate \o/ 5/7 now.
  15. Littlestar b-k

    hunting return log

    I actually recently aquired a adjusted resto chip. I'm pretty sure i could do the normal waves without plates but the Raees wave might be a problem. I am going to give it a go without the plates next time and see how it turns out. Thanks for the advice ;) I'm trying to get a full set of plates...
  16. Littlestar b-k

    hunting return log

    October, includes montly event and Halloween Mayhem 32.003,04 ped repairs and ammo 29.420,29 ped loot return : 91.92% For some reason my return keeps dropping. I expect this to be because of the armor instance. Those mobs are very likely to big for my setup. I welcome any suggestion anyone...
Top Bottom