Another DME Unexpected Insta-Port Adventure

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The day after our Monria events and the results are posted, I log into the game and start paying out the prizes. The winners don't have to be on Monria because I can do an insta-port to wherever they are. I can do it via waypoint the player gives me, or by right clicking on their avatar name and be transported to their location.

Well, one of the winners was Biggie Mika insanithy and after we connected in PM he told me he was on Cyrene. I said to myself, oh cool, Cyrene is a place I love too, so I clicked on his avatar name and guess what ... he was in The Hub :oops ... you know what THAT means, right?

Entropia 2022-11-27 11-37-50-08.png

All my clothes (except underwear) and my NeoPsion was removed. So there I stood practically nekkid in front of Mika, LOL ... a bit embarrassing, BUT ... what was more embarrassing, yet totally hilarious was when I insta-ported back to DSEC Forensics where there were a few players lurking around.

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-32-48-04.png

It didn't dawn on me that my NeoPsion was left in Cyrene storage, so I had to resort to a backup plan (which I created in that moment while standing there nekkid), and engaged Dea (manages our space travel and repair programs) to warp my ass back to Cyrene so I could pick up my NeoPsion from storage. I wouldn't have been able to insta-port back to Cyrene without it. :rolleyes

I jumped on the Yamato from the Forensics TP and met Dea there, ran up to the engineering room (was on auto behavior) to swap out the warp drive with a 6 ped backup we have from warp schedules. Thing is (stop laughing right now), DME can't swap out the warp drives, only the Monria Fleet Manager (staff avatar for ship duties only) can do it, SO ... I had to log the MFM in to do the warp drive swap before we could leave. :snapoutofit

Once we got to Cyrene, I went to the SkyLabs to get my NeoPsion and buy the Payne Implanter to insert it (funny how they named it that).

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-06-58-03.png

I ran inside to access the terminals and to get this dirty deed over with ... let it not be said that I'm not creative or dramatic with my undertakings ...

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-13-14-39.png
Entropia 2022-11-27 12-13-30-10.png

Dea came up to the SkyLabs to complete the VCAT (Virtualsense Community Assistance Team) rescue mission and flew me to the Yamato ...

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-18-41-46.png

Nothing like being obvious who's onboard, LOL ... just can't hide that no way. :p

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-20-13-03.png
Entropia 2022-11-27 12-20-38-67.png

I forgot to mention, that Dea promptly brought to my attention that I was violating the Yamato dress code. :no

Entropia 2022-11-27 12-30-13-95.png

And that's the end of another unexpected DME insta-porting adventure ... wonder when and where the next one will be. :laugh

Thanks Dea for the VCAT spur-of-the-moment rescue mission ... our VCAT members are awesome.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Usually when coming out of space it happens at Monria too for me, everyone in their underwear, or NPCs without their armor and outfits they're not supposed to be wearing, LOL ... one time the Forensics NPCs actually were wearing the VS outfits, figure THAT one out. :rolleyes

• Haha
Reactions: Dea

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
That's hilarious DM, Especially when you landed back in forensics 🤣 A lovely start to my Monday morning 😂😂

Top Bottom