Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

DME-RandomGlobalPrizeEvent.png

break-c.png

While we're waiting for the rest of the reconstruction to be done on Monria in the Caves and Shub Cavern so that we can start up our main events again, I thought I would try my best to engage the community in a variety of different activities to keep you active and having fun.

This is not like our usual events where there are end prizes to collect for highest or lowest globals/hofs, but rather instant reward for first global/hof on the hour and half hour, and will last for 12 hours.

However, if you've learned anything about us, it's to always "Expect the Unexpected" ... so there could be other surprises, and/or ideas I come up with that will up the intensity to drive you mad with curiosity. :D

It's really quite simple ... show up at the South Crater at the specified time and slaughter you some Yogs.

I realize that there will be some lower-level players (mostly new Monrian Borns) that will be challenged to take on the Yogs, but I am planning a Shoggoth event just for low-level players in the near future.

break-c.png

EVENT DETAILS
break-c.png

Date | Saturday, August 12th
Time | 12:00 Noon - to - 00:00 Midnite EU time - (last global prize at midnite)
Location | South Crater

Instructions

• show up at the South Crater TP between 11:30 and 12:00 EU time before the event starts
  • see DME to receive ... something :p
  • this is a solo hunting event only, so no teaming
  • make sure to have the Monria chat channel active for instructions throughout the event
  • please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing me during the event
  • --- I have to monitor the global tracker and it's easier for me to respond in Monria chat :)
  • be considerate of your fellow players during the event
  • and YES ... we WILL have an increased Yog spawn in the South Crater Saturday :D
  • --- this includes named mobs and bosses
About the Prizes
  • when collecting the prizes for this type of event, I think in terms of practicality and usefulness
  • however, sometimes I really get random and throw in something out of the ordinary
  • I cruise our Monria shops for the prizes to support our shop owners
  • sometimes, someone out of the blue donates a prize for events, I have a few of those too
Information on the increased spawn for the event:
  • the progressive Yog pockets as they are now after the reconstruction will remain the same
  • a previous increased Yog spawn script was used for today as a result of short notice
  • we will be creating new scripts based on current conditions put in place after the reconstruction
  • and the new scripts will be used for all future events
Here are the coordinates for the increased spawn pockets:

[
38415, 18466, 48]

Persecutor of Abyss
Vacuity of Perforation
Arbitrator The Vermin
Yog Sothoth

[38683, 18195, 32]

Yog Scrub
Yog Scraper
Yog Burrower
Yog Delver
Yog Gougher
Yog Tunneler
Yog Dredger
Yog Ransacker
Yog Penetrator
Yog Broodmother

break-c.png

See you on Saturday and don't forget to ...
" Expect the Unexpected "
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post because we WILL have our increased Yog spawn on Saturday in the South Crater only. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good job because if I have my way they will all be dead in the next 24 hours lol

LOL ... I chose 12 noon to 12 midnite so that people could sleep in a bit and get rested before the slaughter. :p

It will be a fun time. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I have looted so many blades from them in the last two days I'm now on caly using them up on punies to make shrap to come back to Monria to kill more yogs to loot more blades to hunt more punies.....:ninja

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We will be there. Shame no teams allowed

I include teams when we do our big events where I also do the random global prize giveaway like I'm doing tomorrow, because I have more resources to work with and I give PED to teams since I can't split items.

This event on Saturday is all on me, so my resources are a bit more limited, even though I give away nice prizes.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Ill be there....im always wondering if with the events there are higher lvl mining amps possible as a reward...being a hunting event, it wouldn't be expected but since we are on Monria and we are told to expect the unexpected, it leaves room for hoping....lol

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Ill be there....im always wondering if with the events there are higher lvl mining amps possible as a reward...being a hunting event, it wouldn't be expected but since we are on Monria and we are told to expect the unexpected, it leaves room for hoping....lol

Good idea, and while we're at it, I'd like an apartment and a equus and a unicorn and some fluffy bunnies :ecstatic

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You guys are going to drive me bat ca-ca crazy ... LOL ... I like playing Monria's Fairy Godmother but even Fairy Godmothers have limitations. I'll see what I can do. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with more information on the increased spawn, as well as the coordinates.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was fantastic fun, and I'll be doing a separate thread about the whole Yog slaughter bash with some details.

In the meantime, congratulations on the apartment win Hakura. :aok

Oh, it wasn't mentioned in the event details that there would be an apartment? :shock

:devil ... what's our motto? :p

Top Bottom