Guide to CUHOF instances

iHadAFunday

Thank you for providing this guide, it helped me and a soc mate to run our first CUHOF. 2 of them, actually! One thing I would like to mention is that the entrance used with Nawa Cells is marked as solo, in game, but it is the way to enter with a team as well (I see now DME mentions this in post #6). I wasn't sure about this but we gave it a try and it worked :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you for your nice words Funday :)

Cells entrance is indeed flagged as “solo”, but still requires a team to enter, and can be played either as solo or team.
So its a “nawa cell” entrance rather than a “nawa solo” gate/instance.

As i worked a bit with DM to help with feedbacks and try to untangle the Cuhof system puzzle, i can tell you that it is a very complicated system, as for when it used to work, and how it has now been reworked.

In a perfect world, we would just need a “nawa solo” gate, and a “nawa team” gate, to clear things out.

I agree that it is still a bit confusing, but it all is as the picture i posted in the guide :)

Thank you for your feedback, and i an glad to hear that the guide helped <3

E~

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I know i messed up haha!
But it is little defaults that makes Arts so wonderful and authentic 😉

You the second one telling me off though, so ill correct this when i get home :)

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
As I've seen this question asked a few times.
If I am unable to complete an instance and need to leave it, can I re-enter where I left off?
Your instance will be reset upon reentry and all progress will be lost.
If started an Instance, disbanded my team and then want someone to join me in my instance can they join me after it has been started?
No, you cannot have a new team member come and "rescue" you from a instance.

Top Bottom