Hello from Arkadia :D

Dylan | Arkadia

a35bca4f2f71e4612bd2a3ec1c87ad57.jpg

Hi everyone,

Surprise :D - I couldn't resist but come and say hello on Monria's forum. Thought I needed to register an account here and come and add a little bit of my crazy to conversation here now and again :)

I hope you all have a fantastic adventure in the mysteries of the moon.

Chat soon

Dylan | Arkadia

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First, welcome to the Monria forum Dylan, I'm glad you accepted my invite after our lengthy Skype voice chat. It was great to catch up after all this time, and I look forward to the future prospects of Monria and Arkadia working together on special events. We covered a lot of ground in our 3 hour chat, and it was quite inspiring. I'm glad we reconnected. :)

And, as an introduction to the rest of Monria's community ... Dylan and I have known each other for years, and used to work together on MindStar Media projects to bring as much of what was Entropia to the forefront as possible. Even back then, we worked on Arkadia projects before he became an official with the Arkadia development team (A-Team), and of course, before I became an official with the Monria development team. Together we have a lengthy history with Entropia Universe, and experiences the likes of which kept us sleep deprived and stupid-silly most of the time. :D

I created an Arkadia-specific subforum (nothing there yet) where Dylan can share information that relates to Arkadia, but also post about any ongoing involvement that Monria and Arkadia are collaborating on to keep us updated from his side. Of course, certain things will not be made public until ready for public consumption, but we are excited about this new direction.

Likewise, Dylan has created a Monria subforum at the Arkadia forum for me to share information that relates to Monria, and most specifically about our events, but will also contribute to any ongoing collaborations as an update from our side that is available for public consumption until we are both ready to launch an event.

We have been inspired, and we will share information and more details as it becomes available, but know that we are on the same page when it comes to providing engaging activities and entertainment for the community.

Thank you for reaching out Dylan ... and now let's give him that infamous Monria welcome. :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
A thousand welcomes Ambassador Dylan.

We're honored to have a state visit from Arkadia, and who better to roll out the red carpet than DM, the face and heart or our humble planetoid.

DM has made many Official visits to Planets in the Galaxy in her quest for knowledge and peaceful interactions across the universe. She has always had good things to say about your great Planet of Arkadia, and we are delighted to have a return visit.

May the future of our great Nations be peaceful and prosperous, and may our friendship grow and be longstanding.

Your humble servant
Kendra
MWA, house staff ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Kendra, my dear virtual sister, you are full of surprises. :D That was a really fun welcome post for Dylan, loved it. :clap

When everything is good to go after the patch, Dylan and I will begin collaborating on our first event. We are excited to show both our communities what we can do as a united universe team. This is going to be crazy. :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Kendra, my dear virtual sister, you are full of surprises. :D That was a really fun welcome post for Dylan, loved it. :clap

When everything is good to go after the patch, Dylan and I will begin collaborating on our first event. We are excited to show both our communities what we can do as a united universe team. This is going to be crazy. :p
I cant wait to see what you come up with :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Anthony, you're outing us, but it's true, we trashed Celeste Harbour on our field trip to Arkadia and Ant made a mess with the Mech transformations. I also think that the Moonshine roof needs a little repair. Poor Professor Lee's shoulders were violated between you and Leon, and I think there's a missing windmill. That might be Noz's fault, not sure. :p

We DID spend some bucks though, and I raided Kiki Jiki's armor shop. :)

There's no tellin' what will happen to Arkadia or the Moon once Dylan and I get busy. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations on the tier, you must be preparing for when we launch the premiere of our annual Monria Boxing Championship event. :D

It will be sometime in the Fall. Ant is sorting out all the details.

Nice to see you at our forum ... welcome. :)

Dylan | Arkadia

hey Dylan welcome to Monria cant wait to see what fun we have :D

P.S. i don't know what craziness was going on at Celeste but that place was a mess last time i seen it don't know what was going on but a statue was missing i don't know if they'll ever find out what happened to it
:rolleyes
Ark_FT_Statue2_zps9orpk8v4.png

Strangely this is starting to make sense. Was wondering what happened to the place when I did inspections :p

Top Bottom