Hello!!!

Hierophant

Got interested in the game from Youtube videos. Stevie "EarnPed" seemed chill. One of his videos said Monria was a good place to start so here I am! I don't mind depositing. Is the starter packs worth it?

~Sebastian Hierophant Thayne

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
Hello Hiero :)
Welcome to Entropia :)

I agree with FireFist Gold package is the price/performance one and platinum one is the best ofc :p

I would recommend checking Monrian Born Program
Also after doing your beginner training on thule and coming to monria, i would recommend doing the 11 monria missions.

Feel free to ask any questions you have here or in game at #monria channel

Have a good one :)

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Hiero

Welcome to Monria and the Forum as Avum said the Monrian Born Program is the best place to start.
Have a look around and get to know the community. They are massively helpful and welcoming, and if you have any problems there is a lot of information on the forum also.

We have the best community manager in Gaming history @DarkMoonEnigma She is Awesome. (that capital A is intentional DME ;) )

If you take your time and get involved I can promise you'll have a great time :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Heiro ... as others have said, there's plenty of information at this forum, as well as plenty of people to answer your questions, so don't be shy. I do my best to be in the game for a while every day, but I travel between Monria and Toulan when needed, and now we have the new Monria dimension (DSEC-9), so I'm there as well.

You'll find our communities very friendly and helpful, and that is a big benefit.

Catch you in the game at some point. :)

Top Bottom